I had sex with a girl and then found out she had a ballsack....

ILoveUnicrns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nang'eds!

Why where the other girls looking at her pussy, is it an american thing for the girls to show there pussy's around, then again i bet you freight graffers do it too. Fuck that is pretty rank....

oh and fuck them balls, you know it's healthy realy!!

she said she just saw her change

maybe the other girl is jealous of the one with the fat cooch and talked shit. Girls are petty, they'll do that shit. I say investigate for yourself. If she just has a plump twat, you'll be ok. If the lips are hanging all crazy and it repulses you, you can always just have sex with her. I don't believe her labia is hanging like a ball sack, that just sounds crazy

like whoa!!!!

when she gottta beef ears like whoa!!

ahahahhahaha

i thought this shit was amusing, especially all of the infintile responses.

So what, im sure your like 26 or something and them hoes is like 14 and they aint never seen pussy lips, if you aint feeling it then id suggest get a godamn good look for yourself.

I tell you this much homie, every girl i have ever had sex with, I know what she looks like naked, and that isnt always a good thing cause girls come in many different shapes. I even stopped dating this girl cause the shape of her tits turned me off.

Originally posted by robotripp

So what, im sure your like 26 or something and them hoes is like 14 and they aint never seen pussy lips, if you aint feeling it then id suggest get a godamn good look for yourself.

I tell you this much homie, every girl i have ever had sex with, I know what she looks like naked, and that isnt always a good thing cause girls come in many different shapes. I even stopped dating this girl cause the shape of her tits turned me off.

im not close to that old and only one of the girls was younger than 18.

• 2 weeks later...

oh shit, when did he get banned?

and also, this is one of the funniest goddamn quotes ever...

Originally posted by AevOne718

Maybe this girl has labial cancer? HUH!? HOW BOUT THAT? You filthy bastard. Watch, just watch... you won't want to have sex with her and she'll be all like "IS IT MY CROTCH-TUMOR??? IS IT!!??"

And you'll be like "yeah... it's icky". And she'll fucking off herself right then and there. Then her tumor will hatch and the snake beast things that come out will devour your motherfucking eyes. Then see how you like it.

God, am I the only sensitive man?