I'm one of the guys

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fatbastard

[bdo you know something i dont buddy?[/b]

I just always thought it was British but my friend said it was Yank and we have had an ongoing argument but i guess i was wrong, I think i will fake some conclusive evidence and present it to him. ;)

Re: A question I've been pondering for some time

Originally posted by can of worms

will jennifer lopez and ben affleck EVER get married?

They are married, they are keeping it low for a while...can you imagine the media attesion were talking one of hollywoods hottest weddings with all the bling bling you can imagine

think about it they show each other love with bentleys! omagine what the wedding will be like....they are getting married but only the real elite know about it.

Originally posted by Jackson

I just always thought it was British but my friend said it was Yank and we have had an ongoing argument but i guess i was wrong, I think i will fake some conclusive evidence and present it to him. ;)

yeah winning that argument will feel good for like a few hours before he works out you were talking shit ahahaa......

Originally posted by nang'eds!

Are you realy fat or just pretending?

When i was registering this name, i wanted to make a funny thread to amuse people and see if my friends would notice it was me, it was in third rail, and went something like "guys help me i'm too fat to paint the cans slip out of my oily hands" needless to say the thread didnt go down to well....anyways it kinda stuck, and no i'm not really noticbly fat, im bigger than average and have body fat but not fat, so yeah i guess i'm pretending.

Okay....

1)Is there something wrong with me because my dream threesome would be with two hot asian sisters?

2)Is it going too far to make this crack at some guy from NY "At least our skyscrapers are still in one piece" for ripping on S.F.?

Originally posted by LENS

Okay....

1)Is there something wrong with me because my dream threesome would be with two hot asian sisters?

2)Is it going too far to make this crack at some guy from NY "At least our skyscrapers are still in one piece" for ripping on S.F.?

1), your fantasy is quite common actually, for some reason asians give off a kinky vibe...i know in the japanese culture sex isnt a very big deal and they indulge in threesomes and other kinky taboo type activities (ever notice they have a thing with pop?)

so not is your fantasy normal but its also very very POSSIBLE!

2) About a year ago this american was making fun of australian culture (in a joking way) and i had already made quite a few american "fat jokes" and consumerism jokes so i just went "hey at least we have a trading centre...he got reeeeeally pissed and went "that wasnt cool man" but if its online go ahead but make sure to use a smily afterwards...

hope ive been of some use

-F.Bibby-

mr bastard..

why does this girl i like keeping making me go insane in the head. shes told me were "friends" (<---fucking brass innit) and why am i still crazy?

Originally posted by suicidebombr

how come when you give women attention they don't want you, but when you ignore them they DO want you?:confused:

Originally posted by sneak

mr bastard..

why does this girl i like keeping making me go insane in the head. shes told me were "friends" (<---fucking brass innit) and why am i still crazy?

Because people allllways want what they cant have, everything i have ever wanted, once i have gotten i've been all like "meh!"...

let me give you an example.. they did a study in a university where they took 2 cars one retailed at 35,000 and the other 45,000 (it contained extras) they reversed the costs and asked students which one they prefered...even after analysing each vehicle 82% of the students prefered the less expensive one with the more expensive price tags..why?...because it was that much more less available...PEOPLE WANT WHAT THEY CANT HAVE!

your quite knowledable mr bastard..

this girl i have been with lately leaves for london tonight for 3 weeks. she asks me to wait and take it easy and not to be with too many girls whilst shes away, i told her to go hook up with sneaks, get his mind of the crazy girl hes going over... should i wait ? or should i jsut run a muk as normal and not tell her ? hrmmmmm:confused:

Krie

^^^

Mate, your a pimp... you cant be restricted like that, your mach-ing your mates sister...dont get me wrong, your not a player........you just fuck a lot.

At this point i would recommend that while shes away you only hook in with girls who will have absolutely no connection with her, then if shes really worth it in the future you should become completely faithfull depending on where the relationship goes.

Originally posted by krie

your quite knowledable mr bastard..

this girl i have been with lately leaves for london tonight for 3 weeks. she asks me to wait and take it easy and not to be with too many girls whilst shes away, i told her to go hook up with sneaks, get his mind of the crazy girl hes going over... should i wait ? or should i jsut run a muk as normal and not tell her ? hrmmmmm:confused:

im down with that...

give her my email!

Re: Krie

Originally posted by fatbastard

At this point i would recommend that while shes away you only hook in with girls who will have absolutely no connection with her, then if shes really worth it in the future you should become completely faithfull depending on where the relationship goes.

no can do , im way too into this girl already, didnt think i was so much but shes been gone one week and im missin er

damn

Archived