ArielCam.com favorites

mr.e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nigga forgot.

july08.JPG FLAVA!

a13.JPG JUH!

livestill22.jpg BITCH IS NERVOUS.

old05.JPG OK THANKS, BYE.

meanddevan02.jpg AH YES, YOUNGCOOTIE INNOCENCE

this bitch keeps it gully.

MERO MLB PREZ

HAR TMF DTB

[This message has been edited by MeroSeis (edited 08-06-2001).]

Man, Sure this girl is mad hot, sure i'd like to get to know her........but damn man, she has a million pics of herself on her site. Can anyone say Conceited? how bout self absorbed?.......man, she probably has a shit personality.

whatever, i know ima get some hate for this but who cares, not like she's my neighbor.

.........she's still unbelievably cute. biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by George Dubyah Bush (edited 08-06-2001).]

C'mon kids. I just IM'd her to let her know about this thread (after overlooking the fact that she had replied, of course), and she is nice......IM the girl, I am assuming she wouldn't supply you with the screen name unless she was open to the idea of actually being IM'd......so have at it.

(just don't be a bitch to her...)

well, she's got a man, probably lives far off, all of the 12 ouncers are probably im'ing her at this moment, and even if she's nice and what not, the chance that my im's might impact her somehow or that she'll give a hoot about anoother 12ouncer is slim to none. so i will not even try. I swear. haha

bump if she's a nice chick, but nobody gives a flying rats ass about me in this world. Thats y i've been so pessimistic about this hole shpiel. haha

Guest young republican

livestill15.jpg

ha ha ha, you guys are suckers...does she even flash her tits once in a while??? shes got pimples she covers up with make up ans she is fat.......

[This message has been edited by young republican (edited 08-07-2001).]

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone really believe she's underage? Personally I think she's in her 20's but just looks young. I know mad old farts send her cash and shit. Oh well if you can get it, get it.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

pistolsq.gif

blahblahblahblah, this girl fucking sucks. have any of you read all that shit she wrote about herself? i fucking hate girls like her, the ones who think they're these big rebels, thinking they're some kind of unique snowflake bullshit and they ALWAYS have to be getting attention. she is just as fucking lame as all these other fucking teeny-popper girls. this girl is so fucking ful of shit. anti-social my fucking ass. i guess thats why she posts her user names for AIM and starcraft and her email address too. i guess thats why she plasters the internet with pictures of herself and does live video feeds, to. thats why she made a website dedicated to herself for others to look at. i could understand someone doing all this if they were an interesting person but she IS NOT. all her hobbies are basiclly, talking, shopping, tanning, computers and showers. what the fuck! i don't fucking care, she might have well just said "none". i bet shes never read a book (maybe for school once or twice but nothing more than that). i can probablly yabber on for many more hours about how lame this girl is but im far too lazy to(i don't even know why typing this...) so i will just sum up my whole post; THIS GIRL HAS COTTON BALLS AND BONG RESIN FOR A BRAIN. THE ONLY THING SHE'S GOT GOING FOR HER IS HER LOOKS AND THERE ARE ALOT OF HOT/HOTTER WOMEN OUT THERE. her site should just be her stating that she is a run-of-the-mill teenage twerp thats pretty hot and than just have the pictures, nothing else. man fuck all this, i'd rather jerk off to girls that are naked...

Archived