If You liked Kill Bill....then check this movie out.....

Gunm

I strongly recomend seeing "Battle Royale"

It's a Japanese movies depicted a "ten minutes from now" future in which japan is morally and financially bankrupt. Blame is placed on the youth and thus every year a high school class is selected at random, placed on a deserted island, armed with an array of weapons and told to go at it until only one student is left standing. Explosive collars fastened to their necks insure coimpliance with the contest.

Bad ass movie with lot's of good gore, hot japanese schoolgirls in uniform fucking shit up, decapitation, knife to some guys testicles, axe to head, dismemberment by UZI, fun with morphine, toilet suicide, teenage suicvide, shit, I don't wanna give too much away.

The really hot psycho chick from Kill Bill (the one who fought with the spiky ball on chain and had the knife with kiddie charms attached.) plays a small role as well (look for the yellow tracksuit.)

Such a hottie

See it now so when it blows up here in the U.S. you can brag and say "Ah yeah yo, I saw dat shit up on 12 oz n shit, yo, months before that piece came out. Ah yeah."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

BR is pretty crazy.

Kill Bill has a few

references from BR.

Read the interview

I posted in the kill bill

thread. BR has a cool

concept, and lots of

ill violence. Youll like it.

:)

duh if you know anything this was the main inspiration for Kill Bill...done did seen this movie a while ago, try and cop it here...good fuckin luck. Directed by Kinji Fukasaku who has been on the up and up for shock gore and brutal movies that are the dope track over in Japan.

Archived