nickelodeon kids show stars, where are they now?

OptimusPrime

It's a little wild and a little strange...

When you make your home out on the range...

SINGIN!

YIPEEKAYIEIAYIEYAAAAYYYYY!!!!

AT THE BREAK OF DAY!!!!! (GET ALONG LITTLE DOGGIE)

SING IT AGAIN NOW!!!!

TILL THE BREAK OF DAY!!!!

*banjo solo*

Hey, Dude.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by OptimusPrime

Nickelodeon Kids Show Stars: Where Are They Now?

http://www.somethingawful.com/mjolnir/images/livestock~08-13-2003-maya.jpg'>

Maya the Bee

dude....i think this was my first ever favorite cartoon. i still remember the theme song. what about them koalas that crept in and out of that kids window? one was pink, one was blue...sounds like there may have been references to various illegal things now that i think on it. something about australians?:confused:

wow yo i miss my child hood ::Sniffle::

you guys are forgetting bout snick, but then again the shows featured on snick are allready listed, i loved clarrisa explains it all, i had a big crush on her and was jelouse of her friend thatd climb through the window, i also loved salute your shorts, the capture the flag episode is my favorite, pete and pete was awesome, as well as all that, they dont make tv shows like that anymore, now its all pokemon and other japanimation type things, allthough i loved me my nickolodeon, transformers will forever go down in history as the best cartoon in the world ever...and i mean ever

SK8 TV.

Credits

Hosted by Matthew Lynn and someone else

Aired on Nick in 1990.

A Nick show dedicated to skating, Sk8 TV lasted only one season on The First Kid's Network. It basically showed highlights, and interviewed skaters. If I remember correctly, it debuted at the same time as Wild and Crazy Kids, but of course was much shorter lived.

http://www.johnsrealmonline.com/classicnick/sk8tv/sk8tv.gif'>

http://www.matthewlillard.com/images/sk8tv/sk8j.jpg'>

you cant sleep on wild and crazy kids either.........event though donnie jeffcoat was a total fag.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i was on wild and crazy kids!! :lol:

dude....that donnie jeffcoat fag tried to touch you didnt he?

upon further inspection, matthew lillard was the host of sk8tv.....that seems strange for some reason.

any show hosted from the side of a nice kidney pool where matthew lillard is rolling around on a ridiculously long long-board is hot shit.

Guest mikro137

what the fuck was that show the retard dave coullier was on? you know where cut - it - out was invented?

todays special was the fucking shit when i was like 4.

all the nick game shows were ill shit, i always wanted to climb that mountain, salute your shorts was dope, welcome freshman sticks out in my memory, i remember how gay nick jr was, like when youd stay home sick, and thered be some gay ass shit, like lil kid stuff. David the gnome, illmatic. My day hated wild and crazy kids, hed see me watching it and be like what a waste, cause theyd always like blow up rv cars, and toilet paper stuff. what about the toy runs, where theyd give the kid a shopping cart and let him run around the store. I used to think that was so cool, but now i dont, i mean if you think about it, thats a pretty easy prize to give away, those kids prolly didnt come up on more than 300 dollars worth of toys, but yeah it used to be ill. Nick at nite was ill, i loved that shit, until there supply of reruns started dipping into the late 70s and 80s. Hey Dude was ill. Pete and Pete was sick, didnt that start out as like a short thing, like theyd only do short shows theyd play like every once in while. or was it like a tv special first? also the Salute your SHorts and pete and pete haloween specials were ill. always remember watching them. i remember watchig sk8tv, and there was some fat black kid on a long board sticks out the most. hella good memories

Originally posted by drink40s

i remember how gay nick jr was, like when youd stay home sick, and thered be some gay ass shit, like lil kid stuff. David the gnome, illmatic.

i forgot about that, it was the stupid shit, however, eureka's castle was pretty ill, and davd the gnome and swift knew what was up

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

NICK ARCADE.

which unfortunately never featured "contra"....not to the best of my knowledge anyhow.

and legends of the hidden temple.

act like you know or step off muhfuckaz.

nick arcade was an underestemated excuse for neo geo to get a menial market hold with rich kids.

legends of the hidden temple was wack.

global guts , fuck guts in general is wack.

anyway whats up with that one show i asked about what the hell.

i want to know what happened to this one chik on salute your shorts. she was the rich stuck up one--kind of darker complexion with dark hair (but not the black one). she was absolutely bangin. i remember seeing her in a starburst commercial a couple years after that show was over with and i was so amped. also i heard that dave coulier was banging alianis morisette after they met working on "you can't do that on television" and she wrote that whole bitter album about him. hahaha--scorned by uncle joey.

Archived