Anyone in or around Queens?

26SidedCube

I just moved out here a few months ago and I've only met one other kid that gets down.. except it was at 3 in the morning and we were both piss drunk so I forgot to get his number.

E-mail me or hit me on AIM if you're around and familiar with the area.. Michigan/Detroit's a lot different environment than New York and I need someone to show me how shit works out here.

General 'close this thread' replies are welcome.

If you don't paint but you're down to rob prostitutes get at me, too.

E-mail me at: kickasspogostick@yahoo.com or hit me up on AIM: kickasspogostick.

Thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hulk hogan

what do you want to know about it?

do you need help with the buses and trains or what?

Eh, I've got transit down. First time I visited here and looked at a MTA map I thought I was fucked... turned out to be easy as fuck, tho. :D

Really I just want some people to lay basic shit down to me around here.. what areas I shouldn't be in, where's heavily watched, what yards are cool to be in, what spots not to blow up, blah blah blah. And people to get off my lazy ass and go hit shit with. I haven't been out in like 4 or 5 month cause of the whole moving thing and I know my shit's getting dull.

I didn't grow up here so I don't know shit about who's around.. so I dunno how the hell else to find people around here. Figure this is a good as way as any (tho I'll admit it feels pretty cheesy)... and just so everyone who reads this and gets that funny feeling in their stomachs... I'm not a cop. I'm a soviet spy with an Asian fetish.

26sided...

do i know you? or know of you anyway? just wondering.

an any word on that reason 2.5?

if you could come up with a copy, i could very likely get you a monetery reward.

and i dont know anything about queens, although ive been there once or twice.

Originally posted by jenoz

yo meet me at union square in manhattan at 4pm today in front of virgin by the newspaper boxes

I was prolly gonna end up there tonite anyway... even tho I'm sure you were just jokin.

Seeks - I doubt you know me/of me... as far as having my name up goes I hardly left a few rooftops, overpasses, and freeway walls and hands between downriver and Detroit. I grew around Sash and some of those Icebox/Capture the Flag kids, I've known Tead and Bee for like 4 years now (actually, Teadis' girl is visiting; sleeping on my floor right now :king: )... and I lived in the same shitty(city) as Jaunt. Never really got up cause I was too busy dabbling in screwing preppy girls... oi vey.

As far as Reason, it completely slipped my mind... I've talked to the kid that'd have it a few times since I last dropped you a line.. I'll find out in the next few days for sure and give you the verdict.

Hulk - Yeah... I've realized Queens is pretty lame but the rent's okay and the place was bigger than any I checked out in the Bronx... fuck basement apartments.

As far as the cops go... I'll just play Irish.

okay queens isnt horrible. its actually a nice place.

im sure you've visited all the right. yadda yadda. what else is there.. i dont know what your interested in, and i aint being much of a helper. any neighborhood talk you need could be discussed with the locals around your way, unless they dont speak english.

i hope your not limiting yourself to queens. so much more to troop. alot of history. this that mm hmm. make the best of your time what else can i say. you'll learn about your surrondings eventually.

Seeks-

I just talked to my boy about that. Sorry mang, no luck.

He said you'd have better luck trying to find 2.0, though. 2.5 was an update they sent to all their people with registered serial numbers and whatnot (not that it'd be impossible to locate a copy).

There's one more person I can ask but it's doubtful he'll have access to it, so try not to get your hopes up.

You don't have access to a pc?

Waiit... I just went and flicked all that shit yesterday...

You do that whole wall facing 45th with the scarecrow/clown face, pen dripping mixtape... then on the corner of 45th and that little alley facing the yard the turtle character with his books?

If that's you I wouldn't mind shaking your hand and putting your kids through college...

There's all that new shit at train level that just popped up this week I didn't get too good of a look at.. and there were some heads putting up some new shit yesterday around 3ish.

• 2 weeks later...

DONT PARK YOUR CAR IN THE LOADING BAY. THOSE ORIENTAL TRUCK DRIVERS WILL SMASH YOU SHIT UP AND PLAY NO-ENGLISH GAMES AND SKATE OFF ON YOU. AND OH YEAH SNAP SOME SHOTS OF WHAT EVER HOPPERS ARE CAMPED OUT TO THE REAR ,POST WHAT YOU HAVE SO FOAR IN BRICKSLAYERS AND POST THE LINK TO THE THREAD YOU START OVA HERE . .. COOL

Archived