scratch and sniff sticker appreciation thread

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Evil Dee

Okay moogle, i'll make you a deal. You keep starting bullshit threads and i'll keep posting bullshit replies and neither of us will whinge about the other. deal?

Oh, like the Marlins Appreciation thread (I think that was the team.) had so much philisophical merit.

Yeah, scratch and sniff stickers were the bomb in my first grade class. If you did good, you got something great like watermelon or strawberry (i got a cherry sticker once and I ate mine. Yum.) but if you did bad you got something fucked up like black licorice or a skunk.

i used to scracth them so hard the sticker would get all fucked up...i couldnt help myself this was in like 1st grade i thought the more you scratched it the more it would smell. but no matter what flavour sticker you got apple, grape strawberry etc they all had that same base smell.

anyone remember those erasers that were all small and shaped like things?

• 2 years later...