Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MOOGLE?

scratch and sniff sticker appreciation thread

Okay moogle, i'll make you a deal. You keep starting bullshit threads and i'll keep posting bullshit replies and neither of us will whinge about the other. deal?

this is the most amount of threads i've ever made in a month let alone a twenty minute span of time...at least i try for orginality..or somthing close to that....i think

oh yea

deal

Originally posted by Evil Dee

Okay moogle, i'll make you a deal. You keep starting bullshit threads and i'll keep posting bullshit replies and neither of us will whinge about the other. deal?

Oh, like the Marlins Appreciation thread (I think that was the team.) had so much philisophical merit.

Yeah, scratch and sniff stickers were the bomb in my first grade class. If you did good, you got something great like watermelon or strawberry (i got a cherry sticker once and I ate mine. Yum.) but if you did bad you got something fucked up like black licorice or a skunk.

i used to scracth them so hard the sticker would get all fucked up...i couldnt help myself this was in like 1st grade i thought the more you scratched it the more it would smell. but no matter what flavour sticker you got apple, grape strawberry etc they all had that same base smell.

anyone remember those erasers that were all small and shaped like things?

Guest krie

yer i remember them fatbastard

i used to skratch em pretty hard too, and they always got fucked up by getting a hole in the middle where i skratched

I was always the kid who got stuck with the skunk sticker... oddly enough I grew to love the smell of skunks and eventually started smoking that killer wheezy...

If anyone has any scractch and sniff skunk stickers I'd be willing to trade some shit.

just came up on a roll of strawberry stickers.... thought i'd let everybody know

I used to have a copy of Hustler that had a scratch and sniff centerfold... as far as I could ever tell, her pussy smelled like paper.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this