• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dick Quickwood

Woman breaks both legs protesting loud music

Woman breaks both legs protesting loud music

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

RIDGEFIELD -- It doesn't pay to lose your temper over loud music.

Toni Lynn Lycan, 44, got so mad about the music blasting from the apartment downstairs that she jumped up and down as hard as she could - and broke both her legs, according to police in this southwest Washington community near Vancouver.

The injury was discovered when officers were sent to the Carriage House Apartments on Thursday afternoon, Police Chief Bruce Hall told The Columbian newspaper in Vancouver.

Lycan initially yelled at her downstairs neighbor - Allen M. Haines, 27 - to turn the music down. Haines, in response, grabbed a broom and banged the handle on his ceiling.

That infuriated Lycan, so she jumped up in the air and slammed both feet on the floor, hard enough to break both her legs about 4 inches below the kneecap, Hall said.

Lycan was in satisfactory condition Saturday at Southwest Washington Medical Center in Vancouver, a nursing supervisor said.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/144510..._music18ww.html

This has got to be the funniest thing iv'e read on this site..ever...don't read anything else but the title and you'll laugh for hours.

Originally posted by ARCEL

Haines, in response, grabbed a broom and banged the handle on his ceiling.

:lol: :lol:

oh man that's me

'SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH IM TYRING TO LISTEN TO MY MUSIC!!'

:lol: :lol:

thats hiliarious, at work i got this old lady callin me at 2 in the morning like everyday tellin me that the lady below her keeps her up at night because she doin her laundry, next time ima tell her to jump really hard on the floor....oh yea!

Guest imported_Europe

:lol:

Fuck her, joykiller got what she deserved. I wonder if her neighbors will help her while she is disabled... :lol:

hahahaha...oh thats great. i know i have caused some anger of my neighbors with the music but damn.... that would be funny. how the hell do you jump that hard???

if your bones are so weak that you break both legs when doing something so fucking trivial as jumping...you're an accident waiting to happen. she should just take a bullet...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this