Crazy shit that came out of nowhere and made you laugh.

Tofu

--The other day, coming back from the local video rental place, I stopped at a stop sign and looked over and, "lo and behold", there was some guy standing on the sidewalk with a washcloth and a bottle of Tilex, spraying and wiping the yellow curb, just cleaning the hell out of it!!!

--A fat old lady shopping in a huge corporate grocery store in her nightgown.

--This is sort of an "average" occurrence, but seeing cops speeding through a residential area, (as usual) and slowing down a little and putting their lights on so they don't have to stop at a stop-sign on a busier street, then turning the lights off when they reach the other side...that's also sort of funny, but mostly just annoying.

--A fat middle-aged woman in a Toot's restaurant, walking around with her pants undone and unzipped, but staying on due to fatness...and her pink panties billowing out. My friend snapped a picture, I have a copy!!! Fun times...

Post 'em up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok today i went fishin and this fuckin guy was cleanin fish and started talkin to me and my friend... guy was wearin short shorts and his balls were showin kinda like in scary movie 1... fuckin nasty ass ahit...it was gross but kinda funny...

[This message has been edited by QbaOner (edited 08-24-2001).]

-Walking past a new mcdonalds being built a few blocks up from me I noticed that somone had re-arranged the letters on the magnetic sign (those rental ones on trailers) out front to read:

"No hiring for shit location"

it having originally said: "Now Hiring for this location"

it was worth a laugh cause the day before the only had enough brain power to change the "this" to "shit"

Originally posted by Tofu:

--This is sort of an "average" occurrence, but seeing cops speeding through a residential area, (as usual) and slowing down a little and putting their lights on so they don't have to stop at a stop-sign on a busier street, then turning the lights off when they reach the other side...that's also sort of funny, but mostly just annoying.

they dont do that just so they dont have to stop, they do it to alert people that could be near the intersection that they are coming through. police dont always race to a crime scene with sirens and lights on, its easier to catch a crimminal, when they dont know your coming. im sure some cops do use it when they shouldnt, but alot of them do it as busniess only

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 08-24-2001).]

Archived