Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BIGBLUE

WHUTCHYA WATCHIN' ?

3rd rock from the sun/.. no cable and i usually leave my tv on fox on the late..

man its all about the pussy wussy world series........i won $60 bucks off the first game and about to win more..............

4:20 AM .YOUNGBLOOD: 1978 AN ANGRY VIETNAM VET LEADS L.A. STREET GANG ON A WAR AGAINST DRUG DEALERS: STARIING LAWRENCE HILTON- JACOBS

youngblood.jpg

NEXT 5:45 EXECUTIONER'S SONG: 1985 THE TRUE STORY OF UTAH SERIAL MURDRER GARY GILMORE .executioners_song.jpg

Guest krie

The Simpsons - the episode where Homer goes to college and kidnaps Sir Oinksalot :lol:

AMA'S, SEAN PAUL IN A VENDICTIVE RAGE PERFORMS " BABY BOY " WITHOUT BIANCE AFTER SHE DISSED HIM AND PERFORMED IT WITHOUT HIM AT THAT LAST WACK AWARD SHOW . DO I SMELL MALE VS FEMALE URBAN MUSIC BEEF ?

WHAT WILL JAY-Z DO WHAT WILL HE SAY ? HMMMM

nerd alert

...i downloaded a grip of anime...so that's all i've been really watching for the past week.

...and dave chappelle

this shit is so retarted.. JAWS .. this fuck*n shark pops out the water and eats a got damn helicopter .

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this