Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BIGBLUE

WHUTCHYA WATCHIN' ?

AT THIS VERY MOMENT IF YOUR TV IS ON OR IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE . WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TUNED IN ON ???

My tv is on in the other rooma dn I am half assed listening to this makeover show on TLC where they makeover some retarded computer geek guy into a fucking lady killing stud.

<3,

Zack Morris

Originally posted by Zack Morris

My tv is on in the other rooma dn I am half assed listening to this makeover show on TLC where they makeover some retarded computer geek guy into a fucking lady killing stud.

<3,

Zack Morris

howd that one pan out?

I watched the last 2/3rds of a repeat of SNL from 93 that wasnt particularly good or bad. then got about 4 minutes into a infomercial for the ford f-150, before realizing I was watching a informercial about a truck and turning off the TV in disgust.

rabbit ears.

I watched Behind the Scenes of South Park on VH1 last night. It was

absolutely hysterical.

Originally posted by ese

about 4 minutes into a infomercial for the ford f-150, before realizing I was watching a informercial about a truck and turning off the TV in disgust.

rabbit ears.

Some times when i have trouble gettin to sleep, I end up watching the infomercials about how to invest your money in distressed properties and make a killing. Some times I watch the ones that are about removing that unsightly hair for women. I usually get really into them like they are the most fascinating concepts. Then when they are over I feel dirty that I watched the whole thing and i am still not asleep. The TV always gets turned off in disgust.

My sisters are watching an awful Halloween movie on the Disney Channel right now, from the sounds of it...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The Burly Brawl from Matrix Reloaded is currently set on loop.

Asian Fever volume #1....the scene where the thai chick is getting tag teamed by these two euro guys. Kick ass.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I wish I was watching Degrassi right now and laughing endlessly.

hahahahaha love that show...:lol:

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin

menace II society

Yooou're actin lyke a lil byyitch ryyght now. Great movie. McEiht doesn't get enough respect.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this