thugged out...early 90s or late 90s/early 2000...you decide

Chicken George

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

definitly early 9ds until like 96......nas first album was gritty but he still rips. new album soon to drop STILLMATIC like whoa. now everyone is rich so they dont be thuggin no more in some timbos and cross colours...capone n nore..wu-36 chambers..meths ferst album.lost boyz fisrt album.

speakin of them phoney thugs on BET nowadays....that fool Fabolous...I want to punch him. Strictly for the fact he's like everyone else rappin, got the ice, the bandana under the hat, got the fuckin Escalade with 20"s on it...FUCKIN RAPPERS PLAYED ESCALADES and NAVS out...everytime I see one with rims on it, I say played out. fuckin trucks, damnfsf lnsdfds

M.O.P. seem like some scary guys.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller:

got the fuckin Escalade with 20"s on it...

aaaaahahhahhahha....man....20s are as ancient as gold....its all about 22s now....what you know about that ballah....

hahaha....rap is such a bunch of clowns....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by boogie hands:

aaaaahahhahhahha....man....20s are as ancient as gold....its all about 22s now....what you know about that ballah....

hahaha....rap is such a bunch of clowns....

nah man, it's 23"s dun. im for real. i got the latest truckin' issue...caption is "Tuckin' 23s"

who cares.

Archived