Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

earning your "red wings"

Guest HESHIANDET

join the club young bols. this shit is real. nothing like looking down and it looks like you cut your joint off. realness

Oh, I've been in the club for awhile now.

effyoo/ red wingin' it since '93.

*hey, do I get a ten year pin or something?

I don't know what's worse. This, or the MSN headline "South Koreans are trimming their tongues". This would be the second time today I dumbfoundedly wonder: "What the hell does that mean...EXACTLY?":confused:

Eww

My boyfriend just told me what it means.

I can't believe this thread exists.

yuck

RED WINGS

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i been done did my girl while on her period, but aint red wings mean you eat your girl out when shes on her period and you get blood around your lips

You are correct, earning the 'red wings' is when you are sharing drinks with the aunt flo.

Unfortunately I have my wings, I was on vacation with some buddies and we went back to the hotel room and some drunk chicks joined us.

I got fucking wasted and forgot to do the finger test.

I learned a major lesson that night because after banging 2 off the chicks I passed out with the wings on my face and my buddies came in to my room in the morning and figured I was hitting the cherry kool-aid pretty hard. Lesson learned and I've never done it since.

http://detroit-rw.narod.ru/gif/red_wings.gif'>

GEEZ

yeah heshh, get with it.

red wings is going down. effing while she's on the rag is just like....nothing. infact, sometimes that shit constricts up a little bit, an gets extra tight an soft....holllleeerrrr.

seeks/what

Guest ToYs
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

If she's clean, the clit ain't covered in blood. I don't see the problem.

this man knows what he's talking about. AGREED

If she's clean, the clit ain't covered in blood. I don't see the problem.

The problem is: She's been bleeding dead eggs out of that orifice. Not only does it smell, but it's down-right disgusting.

menstruation

n : the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause; "the women were sickly and subject to excessive menstruation"; "a woman does not take the gout unless her menses be stopped"--Hippocrates; "the semen begins to appear in males and to be emitted at the same time of life that the catamenia begin to flow in females"--Aristotle

Yeah hesh? BUT did you chest butt the singer of Sum 41 last night in a bathroom?or tell the singer of Treble Charge he was a faggot?

i've had issues involving not checking to see if my meals been cooked right thru and WHO HASN'T HAD PERIOD SEX?

Tell the bitch to shower, then. Dead eggs wash away.

Maybe, it's just the fact that I don't like eating pussy...I'd fuckin wait though, just the thought right now makes me want to puke my Egg McMuffins all over the place...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ClueTwo

Maybe, it's just the fact that I don't like eating pussy.

You lose.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this