times of my life

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

haha. for the life of me i don't remeber the nigger thing. i wa son a master p kick for a while, so the "uhhh nah nah nah nah" thing is possible

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

haha. for the life of me i don't remeber the nigger thing. i wa son a master p kick for a while, so the "uhhh nah nah nah nah" thing is possible

Dude it was dark out so in hesh under pressure time thats like 6 40's deep!

Also the time the homless guy called you a homo and you quickly snapped back with "it's only gay if you look em in the eye when they bust son".............I've been sayin that shit since man!

you and johnny broke my photo album too faggots!

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Dude it was dark out so in hesh under pressure time thats like 6 40's deep!

Also the time the homless guy called you a homo and you quickly snapped back with "it's only gay if you look em in the eye when they bust son".............I've been sayin that shit since man!

you and johnny broke my photo album too faggots!

does it bother you that your all like chummy with these guys, but your not a mod?

Guest im not witty

"it's only gay if you look em in the eye when they bust son

buwahahahahaha!!! if i had been drinking anything right now it would be all over the screen.:lol:

Originally posted by fatbastard

does it bother you that your all like chummy with these guys, but your not a mod?

Not at all.I wouldn't never want to deal with doing anything else but shit talking and laughing at people on here;)

I'm amazed with the restraint shown alot of times on here by some of those chums. If you want to reply and try and be cool card puller I knew seeks YEARS before I even knew that 12oz existed.When you really paint graffiti and not sit on line yapin about it, you'd be shocked who you met.

Not at all.I wouldn't never want to deal with doing anything else but shit talking and laughing at people on here;)

I'm amazed with the restraint shown alot of times on here by some of those chums. If you want to reply and try and be cool card puller I knew seeks YEARS before I even knew that 12oz existed.When you really paint graffiti and not sit on line yapin about it, you'd be shocked who you met.

1. No but its the principle of the thing.

and 2. dude, i could have said the same thing about you....

i was seriously joking though, i just love pulling the mod card...its such a controversial issue.

Guest imported_Europe

Wow, Im controversial...

But not as controversial as an intoxicated Hesh in any situation, guess the mod-thing is more e-controversial...

Originally posted by fatbastard

1. No but its the principle of the thing.

and 2. dude, i could have said the same thing about you....

i was seriously joking though, i just love pulling the mod card...its such a controversial issue.

Theres no principles or issues with my online nerdness but with graffiti I don't feel the need to impress anyone on here,I'll do my thing and live my life if you see my shit you see it.I'm a computer based fuck, which may change with my profesional life right quick.Fuck graphics,fuck art,fuck making 25000 a year to get fat and stressed AND FUCK SCHOOL! back to mannual labour and real money for me!!!!!

• 7 years later...

putting a bandana over my messy hair and not forgetting to grab my inhaler and chapstick.

putting a bandana over my messy hair and not forgetting to grab my inhaler and chapstick.

Archived