times of my life

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

in an attempt to investigate what i do and why, i would like my friend to compile a short list of the stupid/retarded things i have done in their presence. im curious to see how i come off.

thisis dumb btw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

waiting for the girl to get ready again?

Get ready for what?

In my many months of quietly observing 12oz, I never would have thought Hesh would be the kind of guy who A) has a girl who has to "get ready"... for anything...and B)would "wait" for a "girl" his or otherwise to get ready...for anything.

And the reason I ask get ready for what, is that I just can't fathom 'getting ready'. What type of activity would one 'get ready' for. For me 'getting ready' consists of putting a bandana over my messy hair and not forgetting to grab my inhaler and chapstick.

I don't know why I'm sharing this.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

:eek:

that up above was just my inner voice talking about me... not you...

by the way, you have something to tell us? ;)

hahahahaha, ya get it?

i think Tease should have unstoppable under whatever name he has at the time, because there is no stopping these comments.

what so ever.

Guest HESHIANDET

truth. i'll explain when i come down........

TOMORROW!

stupid retarded things i have done.

used "ay girl i got warrants in another county, you wanna go out for coffee? oh yeah i just got divorced to." as a pick up line.

and i think the number one precursor to number two listed above is the fact that when someone tells you they called the cops on you for writing thats when you run, not start writing on their shit in front of them while laughing until the cops come.

really to be honest im suprised im still alive and well. im king of repeatedly doing stupid and retarded shit. like getting drunk and insulting gangsters by calling out rival crews in your boxers in their houses.....i really dont know how i escaped beatdowns in that one.

god dont get me started heshy.

but i've prolly have had equal dumb moments when you were around. so has the hubby.

one thing that's cute but funny at the same time is when heshy is watching tv, he would put his hands down his pants and sit there. then the hubby started doing it too.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

no god, we were doing that in brooklyn. we were also pulling fireboxs. remember?

yeah, i remember highfilootin with bottles off the roof at girls. yelling at you fools with a popped hatch in front of you. breaking shit all round the fort greene hustlers. although, there are a few other fools i've done that with too.

Guest HESHIANDET

hahahahahhahaa. i totally forgot about that. we were throwing bottles off the roof. and then i popped the hatch as some DTs were driving by. serk was bugging out callinbg me an asshole. then we went across the street and got dissed by girls so i wrote in their house. fun times

LET ME THINK

Getting interviewed on much music and making complete ass;s of our selfs and graffiti all for the sake of a laugh.

Calling me a stupid nigger infront of a bunch of black guys was funny...then you screamed make em say hhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuhhh na na na.

AND UM YEAH I WASN'T THEIR BUT I WAS IN THE BAR WHEN YOU MACED YOURSELF?

You with an umbrella in the sun and not the rain made me think.....

shit god I should take my last g note and head it to ny

Archived