Cigarettes...What's your brand?

Sickboy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

i find it boring sticking to just one brand of cigarettes. anyone agree?

I cant do that, even when i'm out of cigarettes i ussually prefer not to smoke than to smoke some other cig. Ofcourse, drunkness defy's all rules.

#1 hand rolled halfzware 3 shag in a rizla licorice paper

#2 nat sherman havana ovals, try getting through a whole one of those

#3 lucky unfiltered except i tried to smoke one the other day and almost threw up i used to smoke 3 packs a day of these now i cant handle one.

#4 gauloises unfiltered aka brunes

#5 lately ive been trying the gourmet camels and the izmir stingers are real nice, rip the filter off and keep a juice near they have some wierd flavor that doesnt come out until you activate it with liquid... wierd.

but my all time favorite cigarette is definately a rollie. usually #3 with licorice papers but for spliffs its always #3 with a clean paper jokers or rizla cut corners.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

[*]backard menthol 100's - $1.10 a pack

[*]broncos menthol 100 - $1.50 a pack

[*]Newport 100s - $3.20

[*]Kool mild 100s. ???

Please explain to me the number values attached to your cigarettes. In Australia, the only numbers that are related to our cigarettes is the nicotine strength, i.e. 1 milligrams, 4 milligrams, 8 milligrams (what i smoke), 12 milligrams, 16 milligrams and thats pretty much it in terms of strength, for tailor mades anyway.

The only other numbers that are related are the number of smokes in the pack. The reason i'm confused is because here i'd ask for a pack of Winfield Gold 25's, 25 being the number of cig's in the pack. That would cost me around $9 to $10. I know our money difference is kinda huge, but i can't see me paying that for 25 smokes and you guys paying $1.10 for 100 smokes.

Please explain.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

the numbers here are about length. You have kings which are like standard length. Then you have 100's which are longer and then there is some girly fagish cigarettes that go up to 120's i think.

Thankyou for explaining.

What about strength? What's the average milligrams of nicotine in your smoke?

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

does anyone's lungs hurt in the morning when they wake up ?

Yeah I hae been smoking for maybe 8 years now and this morning was the first time i ever felt any type of super pain in my chest when i tried to breathe in the morning. I used to tell people that I have Iron Lungs....Now I'm not to sure.