HOW DO I MAKE MY GIRL HAPPY

CasperMigo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by E MARTYR

let her spend the night with me.... thats how.

:lol:

sometimes you say the dumbest shit man.

and homie, dont worry about oral.

I have had over 20 women, yes i know it is not a big number but im only 21, and i have had a blow job from two girls and by blow job i mean the bitch could actually make me cum. So anyhow dont stress, get her to learn how to work the pussy muscles and you wont need a blow job.

Instead of just letting E Martyr hit your gf, why not let the two of us tag team her? Look, your gf will be getting twice the love injected into her and when she sees you afterwards, she'll be able to project all that love towards you! Sounds sweet huh? Now all i have to do is make sure E.M. is cool with alla this....heh heh.

Listen everybody, I need some advice on how to make my girlfriend sweat and really like what she's getting.

---it's hard to keep women happy

I also wanna know how to get her to give me head,

---if she don't give you head, toss her to the curb

cuz she always feels like throwing up and she always gags and shit.

---tell her to breathe through her nose while sucking the pipe homie

Please, I am open to any advice.

Thanks everybody for respopnding, this is some pretty funny shit. and I don't care that it's not that helpful 'cause it was just a question, and I don't really care that much I was just wondering. Now this might sound like some bullshit, or sound gay or something but my girlfriend and I decided to stay away from sex until we're married. SERIOUSLY. So we we were just working around it.

Lens- your advice was the best and I think I've done all those things.

i think the finest hoes are those ones that might look alright at first, good enough to fuck... then you get to know that biaznitch and you call her a woman instead of a biaznitch... shes so beautiful you wont need to tell mahfuckahz in your 12 oz signature... that shit is super dope china white type shit

i dont know about all that celibacy jazz, I think I spelled celibacy right though... that shit is for suckaz

Originally posted by CasperMigo

Lens- your advice was the best and I think I've done all those things.

Holy christ, that's the first time I ever heard that before...

Dude, follow the advice someone left in regards to physical motivation on your part....

Hit her until she listens.....ha ha ha

Originally posted by MineWonr

Oh that's funny to you? You won't be laughing when someone prematurely ejaculates in your face. It stings. And that's now why I have a lazy eye..

i dont know if youre a dude or a chick but i'm seriously hoping youse a chick.....

:eek: :confused:

:huh?:

didnt somene tel lyou to tosss her salad????

well then fucking do it!!!!!!

Archived