CHILLIN' ON THE TRACKS DAY AND NIGHT

scuba steve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Was there really a need to cover up the reporting marks on these cars?

You've give me a brilliant idea though after looking at almost every car you posted here. Today I picked up a shirt and it simply reads CRAP. I think I will start another post with images similiar to what I posted in my "Post that never ends". Stand next to each image, snap a shot of it with my camera on a tripod and then hurry up and post them here on 12oz to get a response. I'm going to do it. Instead of my signature Who's Bad? under my post I'll be standing next to the piece on the panel with my CRAP shirt. Good idea?

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by intak

HOPE.FROM.SUCK.

always remember, flash fotos can washout a peice when the foto is taken straight on. find an angle that you can work with.

Originally posted by rolemodel

Was there really a need to cover up the reporting marks on these cars?

You've give me a brilliant idea though after looking at almost every car you posted here. Today I picked up a shirt and it simply reads CRAP. I think I will start another post with images similiar to what I posted in my "Post that never ends". Stand next to each image, snap a shot of it with my camera on a tripod and then hurry up and post them here on 12oz to get a response. I'm going to do it. Instead of my signature Who's Bad? under my post I'll be standing next to the piece on the panel with my CRAP shirt. Good idea?

...uh i think that was pretty gay.