• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jack Kerouac

The Paris Subway Thread

Re: ^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by sk3r0k

it's no metro

what is it then????????????????????????......its the paris subway simple, thats why its called " the paris subway thread " just because it has tyres on dont mean its not a subway.

I think you are missing the point, we aint saying that the paris metro is not a metro just because it has tyres? That would be way too stupid, even for me!

We are saying that the Asullo panel above does not look like it is on any paris metro that i have seen before as it looks more like a drivers cab of a double decker diesel locomotive from germany. I may be wrong but i have never seen a paris metro with a front like that, check the grill to the left of his piece. Only deisels tend to have these as they are vents for the engine. As the paris metro is electric, i cannot see why it would have this?

I dont deny that i could be totally wrong, but this is how it looks to me so far!

Originally posted by BruceVelvet

I think you are missing the point, we aint saying that the paris metro is not a metro just because it has tyres? That would be way too stupid, even for me!

We are saying that the Asullo panel above does not look like it is on any paris metro that i have seen before as it looks more like a drivers cab of a double decker diesel locomotive from germany. I may be wrong but i have never seen a paris metro with a front like that, check the grill to the left of his piece. Only deisels tend to have these as they are vents for the engine. As the paris metro is electric, i cannot see why it would have this?

I dont deny that i could be totally wrong, but this is how it looks to me so far!

the asullo panel is not on the paris subway no, but if you look at your post you are pointin at the panel on the paris subway thread. i now know that you ment the other train, a simple mistake to make as your post looked as if you where talkin about that panel right above your post:crazy:

Seen,

I get ya, i did think about that which was why i copied the text from below the Asullo panel, i would have copied the image but i dont know how to!

Any ideas for future reference?

Nice

ummm its not relly about the paris metro, but it dos kind of fit in with the french train system...

GRAFF IT ! DENOUNCES THE ATTEMPT OF THE FRENCH NATIONAL RAILWAY COMPANY (SNCF) TO STRIKE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION

Since January 2002, the "Graff It ! Productions" company publishes GRAFF IT ! magazine which purpose is to present the multiple facets of Graffiti and urban cultures.

On 18 December 2003, the SNCF took advantage of the approach of the New Year celebrations to summons GRAFF IT ! before the Paris Commercial Court to seek its condemnation to pay 150,000.00 Euros as "punitive" damages for publishing, in its July - September and October - December 2002 issues, a few photographs of painted trains.

The SNCF claim - which purpose is purely and simply the death of GRAFF IT ! - is a strike against freedom of expression protected by Article 10 of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamentals Freedoms. This action occurs in a wider movement of censorship of Hip Hop and urban cultures.

GRAFF IT ! who scrupulously abides by the Law shall ask damages to the SNCF to compensate for the prejudice suffered because of this claim through its usual counsel.

The first hearing will be held before the Paris Commercial Court, 1, quai de Corse in Paris, France (75004), on Friday 23 January 2004 at 12:00 am.

Graff It ! conveys all the persons attached to freedom of expression to support the magazine.

A special account will be opened soon to allow Graff It ! to face the costs of the coming law suit. Checks made payable to "Graff It ! Productions" can already be sent to GRAF IT ! PROD - BP 07 - 94251 GENTILLY CEDEX - FRANCE

Guest imported_Europe

Support Graff It! Fuck censorship.

Ani one got any pics of 'Tran(e)' tubes or trains or any TPK damage

safe

Tran's killed paris hard

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now