MC Freestyles

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Eager Salamander

AYO AYO AYO.....UMMM AYO....

THESE CATS WRITE RAPPS LIKE LEGLESS DOGS TAKE CRAPS/ YEAH I GOT A FEW WHO KNEW YOUD DRINK MY SPEW/STICKY LIKE GLUE?

UMMMM AYO AYOAYO YEAHHH BOY

AYO AYO AYOOOOOOOOO AIGHT!

Well, ummm.....ayo ayo

Ayo, I know you like mayo, that's ok though, semen flow on your sandwich HOE! Don't go where you don't know who is around the corner ready to blow your head off and cough from the red mist out your head, I hit not missed now you are dead, bleeding red, I said I wouldn't kick your girl out of bed, but I lied and fucked your mom instead, I did it while eating a ham sadwich on white bread, with mustard bitch, I ditch the swimmers inside with pride, live swim, don't die, she cried, but I'm sorry I lied about my age, I'm not really 32, it's just a phaze I'm going through, so blue my balls are now, I'm not getting laid, cause your mom is sucking off the cow, next is the sow, oh well, enough for now.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

scarred since fetus/charged with a heart thats beatless/ treat life with disregard/ and discard the part thats charred and weakened/ seems like theyre travellin far without no star or beacon/ i lead these kids through the dark/ when i start to spark my speakin...

Shakin fallen still not fakin this shit is real, the deal that fell through, niggas with guns in the next room, consume life with a lead pipe, bombs go boom, I loom in the dark, in the bushes at the park, next to where you park you car, follow you until you get far, swallowed in a forest waitin for this moment brain get more bent, reality is faced, a rush fat lip wallet and blood on my lace, you are still breathin, only by my grace, leavin only a trace of evidence, it's evident a crime sent heaven its newest member, maybe now he will remember, cause my eyes are a constant reminder, burning like a hot ember.

blow out dro like hydro factory stacks,took this whole city over wit pilots and fat caps.

when i shop i rack,when im wit ya girl i never slack.straight like michael jackson on a comeback.to attack feel me black.

niggas know how my crew flow on the ave dipped in LO.

standin on they sholders bangin hands,wit a can in the hand im like fity grand.

so come the wicked one seen,get left like jfk

slumped over in shotgun.

yah nah mean.

who wanna battle?i'll shred ya like mcdonalds

grade d cattle.

Archived