what are you plans tonight...how will you feel about them tommorow

boogie hands

ok...everyone check in with what they intend to do tonight and then tommorow come back and let us know what you actually did...

i plan to start drinking within the next ten minutes....go to a frat party with my girlfriend and her soroity friends....proceded to get completly intoxicated while constantly laughing at everyone around me....go back to sorority girls huge sorority dorm room and sleep in her bed with my girlfriend....oh yeah, and order papa johns pizza and not throw up before it gets delivered....

sorry, my plans suck, im sure someone is doing something better than this...tommorow night ill have something better

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin
Originally posted by boogie hands:

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against that hairy frat guys ass...

Guest beardo

hidden contest:

i will dedicate the next 6 beers to 6 random people in random threads. first one to email me with a list of the 6 people i dedicated them to wins something. dunno what yet cus i made this shit up right as i started typing. ready set go

the first one goes to FR8OHOLIC cus i know he likes the yuengling lager.. and hes a cool dude. dont sleep.

Guest beardo

im basicly asking you people to be as big a loser as me and sit at home drinking by yourself posting on 12oz all night. by the end of the night there will be 6 beer dedications sprinkled throughout the board. find them all and tell me where they were. so easy

Guest Remy Martin

huh, im confused...well, im one up on you though, instead of sitting at home drinking posting on twelve ounce, im sitting at home wishing i was drinking when i should be cleaning posting on twelve ounce....

so cheers to the budlight, yeah budlight fortys baby, forty i wish i was drinkin, fuck it im goin to the store when i should be cleaning....

end of summer house reorginization sucks...

I guess if 'where's waldo' was invented as a drinking game, this would be it.

as for my plans. i'm going to sit on my ass all night, and wait for my boyfriend to get off work at midnight so I can renig on my breakup up decision and we can get back together.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

I'm, supposed to be drinking free liquor all night at my boyfriends works summer party, BUT, I seem to be in a rather melancholy state. So I came home, and told my boy to stay (which really doesn't bother me). Anyway. I'm sober, and being an internet nerd tonight. I'll probably play black and white for a few hours or something.

Originally posted by beardo:

hidden contest:

i will dedicate the next 6 beers to 6 random people in random threads. first one to email me with a list of the 6 people i dedicated them to wins something. dunno what yet cus i made this shit up right as i started typing. ready set go

the first one goes to FR8OHOLIC cus i know he likes the yuengling lager.. and hes a cool dude. dont sleep.

yuengling beardo _________ will be my first borns name. yess indeed. we'll call him oe for short

Guest beardo
Originally posted by fr8oholic:

yuengling beardo _________ will be my first borns name. yess indeed. we'll call him oe for short

YES!! just for that # 5 goes out to you as well mr FR8OHOLIC!!!

Guest HESHIANDET

yo geeko errr beardo, why don't you come play w/ me ad another guy who happen to be drinking alone as well. choo-choo's are in the forcast.......

this is kinda sad really, we have 3 people who are freinds, living in the same city, who would rather sit at home ALONE and drink than get together and triple the brain power......man we suck shit

Originally posted by TRUE:

That game is so addictive it's bad.

It stole so much of my life from me.

It's the first computer game my boyfriend ever bought me, and he says he'll never buy me another. I play it for hours on end.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

my plans for tonight include me jerking off several times than crying alone in my room.

and you thought i was going to see the new kevin smith movie, smoke weed with my friends and have fun...silly fucking you!

furieONERisAlonerFORlife...

--------

my dandy voice makes the most anit-choice granny's panties moist http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

well...aside from loudly busting on some frat boy in emo glasses the night was fun yet uneventful...very, very, very drunk as i needed to be to compensate for my enviroment...pizza, no throwing up...headache. tonights comedy club night, should be a lot more expensive and a lot more fun...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

I defitinetly wasn't planning on puking my guts out off Vodka. I haven't barfed in 3 years.

Last night, I went to a small party in my neighborhood. Soon as I got there these slutty lesbians were skinny dipping. I walked in on my friend boning another slutty bisexual girl who was hitting on everyone there. All I remember is hearing my friends picking on some guy because he was fronting about being a dope ass skater when he's really a lying bastard and sucks ass.

I came home and puked on the bushes in front of my building. I looked at it this morning and it was red. Now that it's tomorrow, I don't feel too good about it...

when i was younger (up until a year ago) i made plans. then. i realized everytime i make plans.. they dont happen. so now i just wait for someone to call me and say 'hey, you want to **** tonight?' (**** is almost always drink) i say yes. i go to where they are. we go to a party or a house of a friend. and we get wasted. painting is very spontaneous for me too. i wont even be thinking about it. and .. i'll be on my computer.. or.. watching tv.. or drinking with friends.. and then boom. i decide its time to paint. nothing is planned with me anymore. nothing.

------------------

yes.. yes i am.

Archived