Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest professor poopatronic

wayne's world

oh man i can't even describe how much these movies rule. they just showed the first one on USA and it reminded me of how cool i am. i remember seeing the second one for my 10th birthday party or something with my friends and almost getting beaten up by some bigger kids for throwing popcorn at them.

you must be younger than me, because i was older than 10 when that shit came out. but anyways, i didnt think it was a very good movie.

Guest mopius
Originally posted by dosoner:

you must be younger than me, because i was older than 10 when that shit came out. but anyways, i didnt think it was a very good movie.

you should be slapped...**SMACK**...

both wayne's world one and two are both super good movies and should be watched by every person on a regular basis...

yeah, i watched that shit. it was fresh.

damn, yall are young. i had my 9th brthday party at the movies. what did we see? 'breakin 2: electric boogaloo' what year? 85...

yeah i'm super young. and i can't believe that dude said wayne's world sucked. you get the douyble smack for that one hombre

"electric boogaloo" HAHAHAHAahahaha that made my day

[This message has been edited by professor poopatronic (edited 08-25-2001).]

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this