FUCK THE YANKEES

Ferris Bueller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think it'll be a good series. a good series in the sense that the yankees will lose, not the exciting factor, but who really knows?

aside from the month of may, florida had the best record in baseball.

the yankees bullpen is lacking, the starting pitching is old and tired, jeter has lost a step, williams has lost more than one...

florida is faster, younger and hungrier. i think they'll surprise a lot of people and beat the pants off the fuckin yankees.

and this is probably the last year for the yankees team as we know it.

Originally posted by !@#$%

fuck no they don;t rig the games.

the fact is they dominate with the almighty dollar...and that's sad. just fucking sad.

that money will buy you a team that will be so ridiculously dominant over such a long period of time that it would take all of the interest and fun, and unpredictability out of the game..that's what sucks so bad.

the yankees are just fucking irritating.

i just really wanna see them dethroned. they are too cocky, they are overpaid, and it's been that way for too long.

and btw..i don't have a favorite team.

i started watching it again because i was interested in the Cubs and the Sox making a really cool World Series, because i used to actually like baseball

holy shit...this is my exact take on baseball, verbatim...except I do have a favorite team.

Grady should have pulled Pedro instead of making it optional. What is Pedro gonna say in game 7 against NY? "Yeah, I think I'm all done for the night" fuck no, he's gonna stay in even if his arm is fucked. Then they should have used Timlin for as long as he was good (which I think is a lot more than 1 inning, he should have been a 2-inning closer in the last third of the season) and then Williamson if it ran more innings, but not a knuckleballer who usually needs a whole inning to figure out if he's on or off that day.

So it's go Marlins I guess, but only for spite. I'm not watching. Which is OK because I've wasted enough time watching baseball when I could have been painting the last two months.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

holy shit...this is my exact take on baseball, verbatim...except I do have a favorite team.

Grady should have pulled Pedro instead of making it optional. What is Pedro gonna say in game 7 against NY? "Yeah, I think I'm all done for the night" fuck no, he's gonna stay in even if his arm is fucked. Then they should have used Timlin for as long as he was good (which I think is a lot more than 1 inning, he should have been a 2-inning closer in the last third of the season) and then Williamson if it ran more innings, but not a knuckleballer who usually needs a whole inning to figure out if he's on or off that day.

So it's go Marlins I guess, but only for spite. I'm not watching. Which is OK because I've wasted enough time watching baseball when I could have been painting the last two months.

and this is pretty much my exact take on that game and the management errors in boston

holla!

yeah no shit, and ill put money on world series ring or not, steinbrenner is going to go out and fucking buyhimself more power.

you know hes pissed that he had that much trouble with the bo'sox, on the other hand hopefully boston will do the same to help fill the pitching void. they need a solid solid closer.

fuck the yankees. but on the same note fuck the marlins and their fair weather ass fans.

the guy is a jackass for doing it i guess, but the ball was out of play. he might have hurt his team because the outfielder did have potential to catch it, but the effect was nothing like that bitchass kid in the orioles-yankees game years ago.

Archived