sub_scribe df

Guest emit_df

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emit_df

Re: oc

Originally posted by shaderator!

damn thats ill as anything ive ever seen... scribe kills.

yo emit, if you dont mind doing some storytelling, i was wondering

what happend to disband att?

this is EAST...i'm using EMIT'S username to answer your question.

ATT disbanded after a 15year run that emcompassed multiple cities and a slew of different writers through the years...ATT started in chicago, in the 80's, when i was still in high school. in the early 90's i moved to KC and started a new chapter out there which became the crew base that most people recognize. as we all got older, i'm now 34, we started to slow down on illegal activities, although still doing some stuff on the DL, and for this the crew came under alot of scrutiny. which is fine...i'm a writer of 20 years, i know how the name game works. but with the crew getting older and people having lives that include children, careers, wives and house payments, this added to the fact that many of the members were living in seperate cities and states...it just became too much hassle for me to keep things organized and running the way i wanted a crew to function, as a family. and with everyone seperated and busy with their prospective lives, defending ourselves against all the scrutiny and bull-shit just wasn't possible anymore. so i felt that things weren't as tight as they used to be and i wasn't able to concentrate on the crew as much as was needed...thus i disbanded the crew and let ATT

get put to rest. so in short...i'm old and tired and don't want to be in charge of anything anymore, i just want to paint!!! but look out for stuff from DF, TSC and a new crew i just joined called SM (style monsters). you'll see stuff from old ATT members who are still contributing to the world of style!!! thanks for for the inquiry.-EAST ***DF.SM.TSC.

---whoa! a lil' long winded aren't I..................

What an amazing piece of work. All the letters and "it ain't graffiti" shit talk is for suckers. Graffiti doesn't need letters, get out of that box you're living in, and it sure looks like some graffiti to me, as long as it was done with spray paint. Broaden your horizons, because graffiti isn't and will not live in in 1972. That's the beauty of it, that it can change, adapt and survive.

I was just wondering who sponsored these guys to paint that wall, because that's a whole lot of spray paint. Lots of euro colors in there, way more than I can afford, let alone the plain domestic krylon and rusto.

i live like 15miles outside of kc every time i go there weather its to paint or just to look at graff its always good to see scribes work you can tell he has skill....

the average loser!!!!!!!!!!

mr. incognito.........incognito

Archived