teen big brother ! contestants have sex its funny

grandmaster

i laughed when i saw this on tv.

Teen Big Brother features eight 18-year-olds, four men and four women, who spend 10 days in the Big Brother house. Unlike its grown-up equivalent, the show has already been recorded and there is no public voting. There is also only one bedroom.

"We had a real mixture of young people from all parts of the country at different stages of their life," says Rabbatts. "One is going to university, one has dropped out of school and one is very career minded."

"Horny Teens Show Big Bruv Way To Go," declared the Daily Star. "Bonk on Big Bruv," screamed the Sun. Three years after the first Big Brother, the tabloids finally got what they wanted. Except it came in the unlikely guise of a specially tailored teenage version of the show commissioned by Channel 4's educational division, 4 Learning, for a schools and college audience.

the two tht had sex

Tommy

Keen skater-boy Tommy's burning ambition is to be a world famous music producer and he dreams of seeing someone sing one of his songs on Top Of The Pops. He produces his own music at home and is also into graffiti art. Tommy's school life was full of ups and downs and he left at 15 claiming he was bored. After changing his mind and taking his GCSEs at a local college, Tommy attempted to get on a government apprentice scheme but was too young. He is currently looking for a job, but admits "not too hard."

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/T/teenbigbrother/media/housemates/tommy/tommy_profile.jpg'>

jade

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/T/teenbigbrother/media/housemates/jade/jade_profile.jpg'>

Now working as a barmaid in a holiday camp in Great Yarmouth, Jade initially went to college after leaving school, but found balancing two part-time jobs and studying too much of a strain, so she dropped out. Jade's dream job would be a lawyer or to work in a court "to see what people go down for." Jade describes herself as opinionated and argumentative, but not confrontational. Her mum is her best friend and she also gets on well with her stepfather. Jade's older brother is a big influence on her and she aspires to having a family like his one day. She has had one serious boyfriend - an on-off relationship that lasted five years.

sorry I know this thread doesnt make any sense but it is too funny.Go tommy hahaha fuck that eyebrowless sket!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity

who the hell fucks after only knowing eachother uner 10 days?

ummmm.....

how about 3 hours?

oops... have I soiled my reputation with you vanity?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

well at least he's into "graffiti art". and she looks like a real winner. whoever called her a sket gets the thumbs up because i have no idea what it means. it sounds good though.

EVERYONE ON THIS FUCKING PLANET IS SO FUCKING RETARDED. HAHAHAHA.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/T/teenbigbrother/media/housemates/jade/jade_profile.jpg'>

I wonder if she got compensated after someone did that to her eyebrows?

i wonder if she got compensated by god for being so damn butters.

somepeople get knocked by a branch from the ugly tree....this one fell flat on her face hitting every branch on the way down!

damn.

*shudders*

Archived