Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jenoz

NEW SPORT

ok i ound out about this drunk as fuck one night. first you rack a bowling ball.next you find a street on a good hill.then you throw the ball like you were bowling down the hill. this shit is so much fun . you thought you did damage bombing, think again

you're an idiot...

back inna day we used to get old tires from the trash at gas stations, go to a particluar stairway that led down to a circular drive on our cities promanade and launch them at cars, caused relatively small damage, much panic...

there are MUCH funner things to do with a bowling ball, like putting it on the hood and trying to keep it there from the drivers seat (though we mostly used tennis and golf balls)...

*if you do the second thing, do it at a speed where the wind won't blow it over the car, or in the case of a bowling ball, break the windshield... usually something around 20mph, but we usually used 30

I found robbing cars was much more damaging, fun and profitable when i was a teenager.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this