a question for the australians/brits/souf africans

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

i was having words w/ a guy who had one of the aformentioned accents. and in our argument i spat in the direction of his feet. he flew off the handle screaming "is taht a fucking spit? was that a fucking spit" and then he really wanted to fight. he then tried to make me flinch (which i didn't) and he walked away as i laughed.

my question is, is spitting at someones feet a really "lets fight/fuck you" hing to do in your culture? cause i just had to spit. i think the dude would have killed me though. his face was all banged up, crooked and scarred. he was short and tight. i think i def would have gottem fucked up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well... If you did this in Mirabooka... yes.

Other then that... NO.

we aren't really any different....

Australia thats is.

Most aboriganl/Indigenous people here are alright... keep to them selves and drink theyre cask wine and sniff there solvents... good on em... they can keep doing there thing.

But yeh u do get hardcunt thugs, as you do anywhere who would kick up about it.

peace

<span style='color:black'>Haha. If we were arguing and then you spit in my direction regardless if it hit me or not, I would say that anyone in their right mind should have flown off the handle. I know I would have. I dont even think I would have questioned "Was that a spit?" Spit=Swing.</span>

i thought that spitting at someone in any country would probably get you smacked...

i dont think its anything special to brits / aussies or s. africans//

oh, well i really have no idea. ive never heard about people screwing cos a bit of spit has gone in their direction. shit, i mean if people did screw id be getting screwed at b/cause of this constantly.

i'm an aussie and have traveled and lived with brits and yanks and let me just tell you there is minimal difference in australian/ american/ and british culture, once you get past the calling different items different things we are all the same....

e.g-(oooooh you guys call sweat shirts jumpers? oooooh you call shopping carts shopping trollies etc etc)

Kinda along the lines of what mr. yoink was saying, he was probably so hyped up to fight that he would have taken anything as provocation. He probably didn't like the fact that you were not intimidated enough to stop (or spontaneously do all) your bodily functions. The fact that he yelled "IS THAT A SPIT?!" in a non-American accent is probably coincidential.

Hesh, I give you a thumbs up for having big balls, but a thumbs down on stupidity. People like that can seriously fucking kill you, and actually don't give a fuck. For some odd reason UK/SA/Australia/NZ seem to produce an abnormal amount of these hard nuts who look for fist fights all the time.

Next time go "Bollocks, mate!" and while he's being surprised that you speak non-American, smack him in the nuts.

Then run.

(or cycle away)

Originally posted by Spike

Next time go "Bollocks, mate!" and while he's being surprised that you speak non-American, smack him in the nuts.

Then run.

(or cycle away)

haha, spike that had me pissing myself. just imagine an american saying "bollocks, mate"....it just doesnt happen.

hHAHAHAHA

interesting thread..MY STORY

when I was in La this summer with a few mates from london,I went to a club called the bang on sunset boulevard.We had no idea what this club would be like but some fat yank girls said ''omigawd you have to go to the bang'' because we had british accents.So we went in and were confronted by about 100 skin heads in fred perry ben sherman and west ham tops on!We all laughed at them for a moment then we decided to get drunk.I then laughed some more when I heard them speaking in fucking mockney accents.They were all Americans that said oi.So i went up to them and started taking the piss out of them.They basically gave me the best accent award and walked away in embaressment.

could you imagine a bar in sydney or london where people pretend to be american?

American white people look soft

:lol:

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by Spike

Kinda along the lines of what mr. yoink was saying, he was probably so hyped up to fight that he would have taken anything as provocation. He probably didn't like the fact that you were not intimidated enough to stop (or spontaneously do all) your bodily functions. The fact that he yelled "IS THAT A SPIT?!" in a non-American accent is probably coincidential.

Hesh, I give you a thumbs up for having big balls, but a thumbs down on stupidity. People like that can seriously fucking kill you, and actually don't give a fuck. For some odd reason UK/SA/Australia/NZ seem to produce an abnormal amount of these hard nuts who look for fist fights all the time.

Then run.

(or cycle away)

yeah dude no doubt. as soon as he got close and i did the math on his accent and the mangledness of his face i was like ima bout to get fucked up real quick. if i had been carrying mace i probably would have squirted his ass on that thought alone. luckily i wasn't and i just acted harder than him and it resolved its self. i tell you what im a big fan of "if i can't beat you fair, i'll beat you dirty". and there was no way i'd beat this dude fair.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

yeah dude no doubt. as soon as he got close and i did the math on his accent and the mangledness of his face i was like ima bout to get fucked up real quick. if i had been carrying mace i probably would have squirted his ass on that thought alone. luckily i wasn't and i just acted harder than him and it resolved its self. i tell you what im a big fan of "if i can't beat you fair, i'll beat you dirty". and there was no way i'd beat this dude fair.

haha, word. if i don't think i can shoot the hands with you, don't expect a fair one.

for real though, if we were arguing and you spit anywhere remotely close to me, i'd pop you in the eye. even if you turn your head and spit, you better look back fast enough to duck that brick.

what were you arguing about, anyway?

Guest HESHIANDET

he wa sin the revolving door ahead of my man, and when my homie went into the door he pushed it real hard and fast. then when my boy got outside the dude threw him a shoulder. that started the whole "what the fuck"

Guest HESHIANDET

we had just walked around all day, i had a bag full of toys and CD's. i was full on patrami sandwiches and spinach kanishes and all i could think abut was going home to drink and get laid. all good reasons

Guest HESHIANDET

seriously i didn't. im usually a huge fan of flinching. and when i didn't flinch i was like holy shit caus ei def do flinch at anyhting. i think it wa smy advanced state of food coma/hangover