Bitch Won't Leave

Gunm

Dude, i know some of you out there have dealt with this shit.....

One of my roomates has a gf that is here every goddamn night, using the bathroom, being hella loud when she fucks (which isn't that bad...sounds kinda cool actually....eh heh heh), tried to tap my cable connection to my computer...wtf?!?!

Point is, she doesn't even pay rent here and is here on a constant basis.

It's a mad world son.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tell her point blank to give you her money. If she doesn't want to do that then cut off her water and electricity privledges. Make her stare at a wall while she is there. There are endless things that you could do to make this situation more fun for yourself.

hmm my roommate has his girlfriend over all the time, and i pay more rent. i wish they would go sit on her couch for a while and i know while i was away they were scrumpin on my couches and furniture n shit. they use up all my toilet paper and go to bed all early and tell me to be quiet!

rgh.

so i just started having people over all the time too, see how they like that one....

talk to the roommate.

back when I had roommates...we actually made up a rule that no one could have their girlfriend stay over more than one night during the week. weekends were fair game though.

the guy that made up the rule ended up breaking it, so we called him out on it. it didn't help that his girl was being a bitch. he pretty much moved in with her after that.

Archived