NETPD

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

net miranda rights.....

"you have the right to not type anything, anything that you do type can be quoted, manipulated and used agaisnt you..."

"you have the right to a cable connection trial.."

"if you can not afford a cpu for your trial the state has provided some for your use at the library...."

Originally posted by nomadawhat

net miranda rights.....

"you have the right to not type anything, anything that you do type can be quoted, manipulated and used agaisnt you..."

"you have the right to a cable connection trial.."

"if you can not afford a cpu for your trial the state has provided some for your use at the library...."

ahahahhaha

bleh

the site is owned by networksolutions.com, so theyre just like a hackerwatch group i guess. heres some info:

Registrant:

Macrovision Corp (LOEONMPYFD)

2830 De La Cruz Blvd.

Santa Clara, CA 95050

US

Domain Name: NETPD.COM

Administrative Contact:

Administration, DNS (OIWVZAQWTI) dns-admin@macrovision.com

2830 De La Cruz Blvd.

Santa Clara, CA 95050

US

4085628400 fax: 123 123 1234

Record expires on 24-Sep-2004.

Record created on 26-Aug-2003.

Database last updated on 15-Oct-2003 16:52:24 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.MACROVISION.COM 192.156.198.199

NS2.MACROVISION.COM 192.156.198.194

NS3.MACROVISION.COM 194.193.194.137

too close to home

3rd times a charm

W32.HLLW.Wanado is a worm that spreads through the eMule file-sharing network

and W32.Spybot.Worm W32.Spybot.Worm is a detection for a family of worms that spreads using KaZaA file-sharing and mIRC. This worm can also spread to computers infected with common Backdoor Trojan Horses.

W32.Spybot.Worm can perform different backdoor-type functions by connecting to a configurable IRC server and joining a specific channel to listen for instructions.

basically it has a keylogger which sends personal data to an IRC channel and Allows unauthorized commands to be executed on an infected machine.

i almost got W32.Spybot.Worm from AIM i was chatting with a friend and then a message popped up that went like this "check out this new camera i am getting piC" i clicked it and it started downloading the virus. luckily i have realtime scan with my anti virus and it caught it immediately. so watch what u click can download even if it is from a friend cuz mine didnt know he had it. and get a good antivirus and firewall if u use your credit card online dont be cheap and lazy, and learn how to use them. damn hackers.