Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
garcia_vega

if you were on death row what would your last meal be?

i'd want: sushi, poi, sweet potatoes, a real big expensive steak (prepared very rare), fried plantains, an entire bottle of sake and a pineapple upside down cake. inevitably, someone is going to say "my last meal would be pussy," but i don't know if they can arrange that or not.

actually, does anyone know the web adress of that site which actually keeps track of what people who were executed eat for their last meal? i know it's out there i just forget the url.

ill have to go with sushi too. BBQ-ribs, chicken, steak. ill need a plain new york cheesecake-a whole one and cinnamon toast crunch. large choalate shake from mcdonald's. chicken fiesta burrito-no pico add beans, chicken quesadilla no sauce, and a bean burrito no onion or sauce, and mild sauce. ill probably take bites of everything just to taste everything for the last time.

i would want 1 slice of sausage pizza.. 1 hamburger.. a bag of french onion sun chips..a bottle of big red.. a pack of chocolate zingers... and i would want to eat a really OLD playboy i mean liek the first one... i dont know why it would jsut be cool to eat a old playboy but a new one not a used one with nut all over it

Guest imported_El Mamerro

A shot of tequila and a live scarab beetle or some weird shit like that. I can't get hungry when I'm nervous. Beer,

El Mamerro

a huge plate of pussy. there, ya happy now. but on the real tip, i'd have to go with some damn good chinese take out. don't ask me why, the shit just tastes damn good.

starter - vegetable pakora & chana chat with popadoms

main - tinda & okra bhoona with basmati rice & chapati

dessert - maybe a berry compote or some odd fruits

all washed down with red stripe

shit...i'm sure i could do better than that, i'd prefer to eat all my favourites until i exploded in a shower of spicy food, lager & bile

for my sushi, i'd ask for puffer fish prepared by an inexperienced chef. then, i would get poisoned from the fish before they had a chance to kill me.

yea, i got a lot of carbs in my last meal since normally i keep my carb intake low cause that would make me fat. so if i was about to die i would load up on them cause there would be no consequences.

[This message has been edited by garcia_vega (edited 08-20-2001).]

a fatty rare ny steak, and two four packs of guiness, (guiness comes in four packs im not a tard) and a plate of refried beans -w- onions and cilantro and a potato.

full fledged bojangles meal

6 peice chicken dinner (veg. for 6 years and counting and i still miss those things)

2 egg and cheese biscuits

1 large mashed potatoes

1 large coke

1 sweet potato pie

fuck it....im dying anyway right??

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

I'd have to say that I'd have to eat a series of 2 meals prepared at an Iron Chef competition with the main ingredients being a duo of Chocolate and Chicken. Is that gross?

and a carton of lukystrikes non filters not to eat, just to smoke, i forgot those, cuz what, they gonna give me cancer?

Originally posted by EGR star:

I'd have to say that I'd have to eat a series of 2 meals prepared at an Iron Chef competition with the main ingredients being a duo of Chocolate and Chicken. Is that gross?

NO, NOOOO, IRON CHEF DOES NOT USE TWO MAIN INGREDIENT. YOUR SUGGESTION MAKE IRON CHEF MAD, BRING CURSE ON KITCHEN STADIUM, IRON CHEF NOT COME TO YOU, AND NOT COOK YOU LAST DINNER.

--1 Pierogie

--A bunch of different Indian food...mmm (I don't know specific names in Indian)

--Homemade sweet potato chips, thick...

--Dr. Pepper.

the most awkward fucking thing to prepare, just to make life that little but harder for them before I go..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this