if you were on death row what would your last meal be?

garcia_vega

i'd want: sushi, poi, sweet potatoes, a real big expensive steak (prepared very rare), fried plantains, an entire bottle of sake and a pineapple upside down cake. inevitably, someone is going to say "my last meal would be pussy," but i don't know if they can arrange that or not.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ill have to go with sushi too. BBQ-ribs, chicken, steak. ill need a plain new york cheesecake-a whole one and cinnamon toast crunch. large choalate shake from mcdonald's. chicken fiesta burrito-no pico add beans, chicken quesadilla no sauce, and a bean burrito no onion or sauce, and mild sauce. ill probably take bites of everything just to taste everything for the last time.

i would want 1 slice of sausage pizza.. 1 hamburger.. a bag of french onion sun chips..a bottle of big red.. a pack of chocolate zingers... and i would want to eat a really OLD playboy i mean liek the first one... i dont know why it would jsut be cool to eat a old playboy but a new one not a used one with nut all over it

Guest imported_El Mamerro

A shot of tequila and a live scarab beetle or some weird shit like that. I can't get hungry when I'm nervous. Beer,

El Mamerro

starter - vegetable pakora & chana chat with popadoms

main - tinda & okra bhoona with basmati rice & chapati

dessert - maybe a berry compote or some odd fruits

all washed down with red stripe

shit...i'm sure i could do better than that, i'd prefer to eat all my favourites until i exploded in a shower of spicy food, lager & bile

for my sushi, i'd ask for puffer fish prepared by an inexperienced chef. then, i would get poisoned from the fish before they had a chance to kill me.

yea, i got a lot of carbs in my last meal since normally i keep my carb intake low cause that would make me fat. so if i was about to die i would load up on them cause there would be no consequences.

[This message has been edited by garcia_vega (edited 08-20-2001).]

full fledged bojangles meal

6 peice chicken dinner (veg. for 6 years and counting and i still miss those things)

2 egg and cheese biscuits

1 large mashed potatoes

1 large coke

1 sweet potato pie

fuck it....im dying anyway right??

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by EGR star:

I'd have to say that I'd have to eat a series of 2 meals prepared at an Iron Chef competition with the main ingredients being a duo of Chocolate and Chicken. Is that gross?

NO, NOOOO, IRON CHEF DOES NOT USE TWO MAIN INGREDIENT. YOUR SUGGESTION MAKE IRON CHEF MAD, BRING CURSE ON KITCHEN STADIUM, IRON CHEF NOT COME TO YOU, AND NOT COOK YOU LAST DINNER.

collards, something made with fois gras, some crab gumbo, a plate of fugu sashimi, chile rellenos, turkey mole and tortillas, and my mom's apple pie for dessert.

hey garcia y vega you got enough carbos there buddy, you gonna be too full to enjoy dessert.

buffalo wings from my favorite wing joint. a submarine sandwich done up just right. a big red, a dr pepper, rolling rock, and a tom collins. baked beans, my mom's bisquits and gravy... i am not much into sweets...

anyone else think it's funny how A LOT of people on death row get "diet coke."

Archived