chicken n beer (dat new luda)

slightly

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.defjam.com/ludacris/downloads/wallpapers/ludacris4_640.jpg'>

"we aint got nothin to wurry bout, whoop ass!, let securrity cuurry em out..."

shits hot, worth the ten bucks, makes you look, feel smell like a million bucks.

I recommend and dedicate number five to hesh and seeking, Im pretty sure he had those two in mind when laying the beat out for that. holler dude..

-slightly thug

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by destroya

ludacris will beat you down with a prosthetic limb.

i read a article in the past few days about some man coming home and finding his son, who had a prosthetic leg, and another guy there trying to sell his son heroin.... and he beat the guy w/ his son's fake leg... hahaha.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

i read a article in the past few days about some man coming home and finding his son, who had a prosthetic leg, and another guy there trying to sell his son heroin.... and he beat the guy w/ his son's fake leg... hahaha.

fucking michiganders - don't play:

Drug dealer attacked with wooden leg

From AP

October 11, 2003

A man has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of aggravated assault after police said he beat a suspected heroin dealer with a spare wooden prosthetic leg that belonged to his son.

Kevin Miele had been charged with felony assault in the August 19 beating. A judge Thursday sentenced the 45-year-old to three days in jail and nine months probation, and ordered him to complete a course in anger management.

Miele said he encountered the man trying to persuade his adult son to buy heroin at his home in Mount Pleasant, The Saginaw News reported.

"I didn't want my son falling into the same pit," Miele said. "The guy didn't deserve the ... whipping he got, but he got it anyway. I'm lucky I didn't kill him."

Kevin Miele punched the suspect, then clubbed him repeatedly with his son's prosthetic leg, police said.

He also used the appendage to smash out the windshield on the suspected dealer's vehicle.

"There's never an excuse or justification for beating somebody up," court-appointed defense lawyer William Shirley said.

"If there ever was one, Mr. Miele has the best one I ever heard. Here's a guy in his living room attempting to sell heroin."

The wooden leg was an older model Miele's son said he keeps for swimming.

AP

http://theaustralian.news.com.au/common/st...5E29677,00.html

Guest HESHIANDET

thanks! this album is the fucking jump. no doubt.

my story about almost fighting some aussie/english dude happened outside of tower on broadway where my man just copped this album. funny.

also, my boy accidentally bought the edited version, so we had to go back. pussy ass bitch

Guest HESHIANDET

thanks! this album is the fucking jump. no doubt.

my story about almost fighting some aussie/english dude happened outside of tower on broadway where my man just copped this album. funny.

also, my boy accidentally bought the edited version, so we had to go back. pussy ass bitch

Guest -MOE LESTER-

LUDAS ONE OF THE FEW MAINSTREAM ARTISTS THAT ARE HALFWAY DECENT....LIL FLIPPER IS DOPE TOO...BUT OTHER THAN THAT I BUMP STRICTLY BAY AREA MOB SHIT

chicken and beer is for niggers

Guest -MOE LESTER-

COMMERCIAL RAP IS FUCKING WEAK....LISTENING TO THE RADIO THESE DAYS IS AS PAINFUL AS JACKING OFF WITH SANDPAPER...BUT SOME LUDA SONGS DO GET MY HEAD BUMPIN

STICK EM UP BITCH!