THE FUCKING CUBS BLOW IT.

Father John

DAMN!

so far....i have never seen or met one marlin fan and from the people that i have spoken to today....everyone is really sad that the cubs lost. it's such a heartbreaker. they were so close. SO CLOSE. gosh it was such a dissapointment....i almost started to cry! but there's next year and best believe that i am still rocking my cubs baseball hat.

fucking bartman. it's the curse of the bartman from now on...fuck the goat. if he didnt catch that shit yesterday....teh cubs would have fucking won the game and they wouldnt have such a heartbreaker last night. fuck that kid. let's lynch him.

p.s. the ball was going to the kid but alou was going to catch it. the play was close but alou had it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ..fuD..

anyway, dudes a dumbass.. what is he wearing headphones for anyway? i dont know. do you?

people do this to listen to keep up with commentary and play by play while watching the game. its a good indication this kid was probably a really big fan and meant no harm, he just probably should have been paying a little more attention...

and what i dont get is TSG's article points to someone completely different than that kid with his arms out. what am i missing?

Originally posted by ..fuD..

http://espn-ak.starwave.com/media/mlb/2003/1014/photo/a_cubs_ft.jpg'>

is the ball in his hand in this picture or is it right by his face? is that other thing like a ball on the ground in the background? no... assuming thats the ball right by the guys face, i dont think he couldve caught it.

well assuming thats a photograph, you don't see what happened the second before... the ball was going to be caught but alou's glove hit kids hand, as did the ball and bounced back toward bartman... see how his glove is closed.. that indicates if unobstructed the ball would of already been there.. they usually keep it open until that time.

anyone would of done that shit... well maybe the sox can end thier curse tonight.

Originally posted by Devilush

DAMN!

so far....i have never seen or met one marlin fan and from the people that i have spoken to today

Everyone down here jumped on the bandwagon after we swept the Phillies, I went to five games this year and none of them had more than 8 thousand fans… Shit makes me sick…

I feel sorry for all the cubs fans, but shit man, we won that shit fair and square.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

i bet you will if the yankess win today with all the yankee haters out there.. hell i will become a marlins fan if thats the case.

if the yankees win today...i do hope that they crush the marlins.

if that isnt the case...red sox all the way.

molestor.....yes everyone jumped on the bandwagon but there are so many loyal cubs fans out there. really loyal. it was won fair and square but shit...it's so heartbreaking to the loyal fans that didnt just jump the bandwagon.

Archived