Are you Mentally Ill

poodikpap-e

Originally posted by seeking

tofu,

now she is engaged to my (ex) best friend.

life is strange.

and after all the work you put in you just stood there and took it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

i didnt put in 'work', i stuck by someone i loved (even when it wasnt in my best interest.)

they didnt get together till a couple years after her and i split up anyway.

besides, she's his problem now, not mine.

karma's a bitch.

You're a good man for sticking by her for so long...Your story was sad, and shows how borderlines can push people to their limits...and despite how far she pushed you, you still got her to get help. That's compassion.

"besides, she's his problem now, not mine.

karma's a bitch."

He will have a long hard road ahead of him...oooh. Will he be driven insane, or lose himself and become her inverse?

Karma IS a bitch.

Originally posted by BASF

remember that part in the ring two the japanese version when the girl goes to a mental hospital , then she sees a tv screen and the whole room (all the other mental patients) just start freaking out and the tv goes all snowy then that psycho killer bitch comes on. mad shit.

The Japanese version was the first one ;)

That scene sounds rad, though, I wish I hadn't passed out before it...that movie's rad and with lots of hot Japanese girls to top it off. :yum:

everyone one who does this stuff called "graffiti" has to be a little bit off their rocker sometimes. I.E. Billboards, fire escapes. etc. As for the strictly legal fellas.. i dont know about them being stressed and going insane because their cap clogged on the side of there local party store..