$87,000,000,000.00

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by !@#$%

the size of the u.s. national debt as of today:

$$ 6,827,964,629,363.43 ..

well to put a positive note on that number... as it goes up, bushes chances go down....

Originally posted by !@#$%

and to think we had a budget surplus a few years ago...

it is increasing by a few billion every day..

that site says it has averaged $1,580,000,000.00 a DAY for over a YEAR... holy shit!!!!

:eek:

Guest imported_sofarok

Think about where that moneys going, if it was actually being spent on improving the infrastructure of Afghanistan and iraq that would to some degree be ok, even if it was in as sense forcing American brand capitalism on them but its not, its essentially all going fat white Americans who own weapons companies…not to sound like a kook but most of those same companies supported bush…is it a case of him having to them off for there help?

From what ive read it seems bush’ is a ‘simple’ man, who believes in god, and why not, since becoming ‘born again’ hes gone from being a bankrupt drunk to the most important man in the world, I would believe in a god if that shit happened to me…I think those around him use his faith to push him in certain directions….

Originally posted by sofarok

From what ive read it seems bush’ is a ‘simple’ man, who believes in god, and why not, since becoming ‘born again’ hes gone from being a bankrupt drunk to the most important man in the world, I would believe in a god if that shit happened to me…I think those around him use his faith to push him in certain directions….

Good point .. and worth quoting.

Except he was never really bankrupt. Daddy and his family were always well off .. money was there whenever he needed it.

The companies [country?] he ran may have gone bankrupt, but I'm sure he was comfortable the entire time. Deja vu, eh.

Archived