WHATS THE WORST JOB YOU EVER DID?

khaotic970

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^^ just wanted to mention how the Chuckster has changed waredrobe over the years. He's all "cool kid" skater with the elbow/knee pads and crash helmet now right? I remember when that fool dressed up kinda like a hustler or a pimp. Dude, Chuck E. Cheese is still a goddamn rat underneath that GOTCHA shirt.

ha ha, fucking Gotcha....some friends and i once stole a box of shirts off of a loading dock thinking we made a good score. Instead, it was a bunch of goddamn GOTCHA shirts. Shit.

We ended up trading the shirts to this cholo guy for some speed. yah.

READ:

My brother knows someone who works in a nursing home. Nursing homes are bad enough - the are really sickening and depressing. BUT his job calls for him to regularly clean the old people's genitals and clip any of their anal hair that has dried shit on it.

I didn't reply to this for the longest time because I thought you were asking about the job I half-assed the most... which is tough because I haven't had many jobs to 'go to' in the days... I'm more of a 'go earn some money' type guy... well, I used to be, I guess I just sit around and do art that I hate for a living over the last 10 years or so...

still, I don't remember (BLOCK OUT) jobs I do shitty on because I have to have some sort of pride...

as far as the most hated job, maybe shrimping... by hand... like an hour of stringing out the net while the boat drove in a circle and 4 hours of pulling it in... or roofing, I did a bunch of roofing... actually pretty much all construction off and on, but plumbing and electrical...

maybe working at the 'watermelon patch' when I was 14... it was fun in the sun, about 12 of us white boys (and please believe my freckled ass comes lookin' white like BOTH the Winter's brothers put together *still I got mellanin)... so 12, and 150 mexicans mostly, maybe 30 black kids... but the mexicans were old, like in their 20's and the white and black kids (us) were all about 14-17... but it all worked out kinda ok for me, racially because I can speak some spanish, it was some bust ass dirty work... but, I dunno, I guess I didn't smell like dead fish at the end of the day... toss up I guess, shrimping .vs. farming...

but I've had a few more jobs on the mental side that I hated too... I have plenty of time in the shade with my brain and asshole corporate types but, somehow I don't have a problem with that... maybe because I made so much more money than shrimping and farming but, both those jobs paid BIG bucks, I made $18per shrimping at 15-17 and $14 when I farmed... this was the 80's...

Originally posted by Smart

I didn't reply to this for the longest time because I thought you were asking about the job I half-assed the most... which is tough because I haven't had many jobs to 'go to' in the days... I'm more of a 'go earn some money' type guy... well, I used to be, I guess I just sit around and do art that I hate for a living over the last 10 years or so...

still, I don't remember (BLOCK OUT) jobs I do shitty on because I have to have some sort of pride...

as far as the most hated job, maybe shrimping... by hand... like an hour of stringing out the net while the boat drove in a circle and 4 hours of pulling it in... or roofing, I did a bunch of roofing... actually pretty much all construction off and on, but plumbing and electrical...

maybe working at the 'watermelon patch' when I was 14... it was fun in the sun, about 12 of us white boys (and please believe my freckled ass comes lookin' white like BOTH the Winter's brothers put together *still I got mellanin)... so 12, and 150 mexicans mostly, maybe 30 black kids... but the mexicans were old, like in their 20's and the white and black kids (us) were all about 14-17... but it all worked out kinda ok for me, racially because I can speak some spanish, it was some bust ass dirty work... but, I dunno, I guess I didn't smell like dead fish at the end of the day... toss up I guess, shrimping .vs. farming...

but I've had a few more jobs on the mental side that I hated too... I have plenty of time in the shade with my brain and asshole corporate types but, somehow I don't have a problem with that... maybe because I made so much more money than shrimping and farming but, both those jobs paid BIG bucks, I made $18per shrimping at 15-17 and $14 when I farmed... this was the 80's...

Both your jobs are exactly what I am searching for, fun and outdoors!

READ:

BUT his job calls for him to regularly clean the old people's genitals and clip any of their anal hair that has dried shit on it.

does he get paid like $100 an hour. fuck i wouldnt do it for that much

Hell no I bet his a CNA those poor bastards only make about $9/hr.

Originally posted by Rectum

Both your jobs are exactly what I am searching for, fun and outdoors!

uhm... there was VERY LITTLE actual fun... it was more about smoking w/ the mexicali on some 20 minute breaks and drinking in the bars on the causeway after shrimping... but not much actual fun during the operation...

*most memorable line overheard on the causeway:

(to Mike, with an earring and long hair... and the redneck was serious)... "Hey girl, howcome you got that 'earbob'?"

Fortunately our boss, Bubba, was a BIG man and something of a legend so we never caught a bad one, in fact, once people knew they treated us kindly... but heh...just damn...

uhm... there was VERY LITTLE actual fun... it was more about smoking w/ the mexicali on some 20 minute breaks and drinking in the bars on the causeway after shrimping... but not much actual fun during the operation...

*most memorable line overheard on the causeway:

(to Mike, with an earring and long hair... and the redneck was serious)... "Hey girl, howcome you got that 'earbob'?"

Fortunately our boss, Bubba, was a BIG man and something of a legend so we never caught a bad one, in fact, once people knew they treated us kindly... but heh...just damn...

They still seem better then most jobs open to youths. Trawling would be alot cooler it you were targeting general sea creatures not just shrimp. It would be fun hauling the net up and seeing what crazy fish you caught.

Did you ever get any wierd shit or a dolphin or anything???

haha earbob

mullets, rays, jellyfish, blacktip shark... and shrimp... there would be some eels usually but just a lame ass type, none of the cool ones...

see, part of the shrimping I left out, but is totally part of it is the 6 hour total round trip out and back... and on the way back you 'pick and toss' the whole way, if you had a "great day" you might pick and toss at the dock for a couple hours, usually with an hour break to go to the bar, drink some and get a 12 to drink when you get back to pickin... plus you gotta get ice CONSTANTLY which is heavy carrying on the dock...

It really isn't fun...

Dude, I do that shit everyday (well the carrying and sorting part). I can't drink on the job, and I'm doing it for Canadian dollars.

Dang. I just figured out the worst job I've ever had.

P.S. Anyone know about working for cash down in the good ol' US of A?

mullets, rays, jellyfish, blacktip shark... and shrimp... there would be some eels usually but just a lame ass type, none of the cool ones...

see, part of the shrimping I left out, but is totally part of it is the 6 hour total round trip out and back... and on the way back you 'pick and toss' the whole way, if you had a "great day" you might pick and toss at the dock for a couple hours, usually with an hour break to go to the bar, drink some and get a 12 to drink when you get back to pickin... plus you gotta get ice CONSTANTLY which is heavy carrying on the dock...

It really isn't fun...

Yeah it sucks that you had to sort out the prawns. If you were going after bigger game the whole thing would be just steering the boat, which would be sweet with a few beers and a deck of smokes

Originally posted by effyoo

P.S. Anyone know about working for cash down in the good ol' US of A?

That's what I do. Cash money at the end of the week and no taxes. Plus I work side jobs on the weekends which pays me retarded amounts of money for very little work. As soon as I get this plastering trade down I can go work for a plastering company starting off at $20 an hour.

Oh and before i forget. I also used to work at the post office at the airport. Hung out in a huge hanger all day and sorted large bags of mail to go to other airports. It really pays good but everyday I worked there I could see why postal workers gun each other down.

Originally posted by khaotic

fuck dude i chilled with my girls aunts boyfriend this weekend and we played pool at his house slammed like 5 beers and he owns his own crib and he baught it all by plumbing!! he said its a shitty job and he smokes major nuggs

people in the licensed trades up here have a serious racket. i can never get one to call me back to fix something since they're so busy, and you need a licensed person to pull a permit and do work. i'm seriously thinking about getting an electrician license.

Originally posted by JUDONO?

READ:

BUT his job calls for him to regularly clean the old people's genitals and clip any of their anal hair that has dried shit on it.

does he get paid like $100 an hour. fuck i wouldnt do it for that much

Hell no I bet his a CNA those poor bastards only make about $9/hr.

I'm an NA at a hospital and I started at around that plus a $.75 shift differential because I work nights. The job can be pretty gross because I have to take care of mostly older people and some of them are incotinent. As far as bathing goes, we mostly try to let the patients bathe themselves since it's good therapy to keep them moving and work for themselves rather than having someone do everything for them. I'm also required to give enimas and stuff like that, but it's really not so bad once you get used to it. I'd say the job really makes you mature real quick. I'm only 19 now and i'd ssay this job definately helped me mature alot. I know it seems gross, but it's pretty rewarding work since 99% of the people are incredibly grateful to have someone that's happy to help them when they have a problem.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Oh and before i forget. I also used to work at the post office at the airport. Hung out in a huge hanger all day and sorted large bags of mail to go to other airports. It really pays good but everyday I worked there I could see why postal workers gun each other down.

Oh shit, you just reminded me...

My mom had a pretty shitty job, she was a manager at the Dearborn (Michigan) Post Office... you know, the one everyone heard about and gave postal employees that rep. Luckily she was home sick that EXACT day...needless to say, she transferred a week later.

Archived