The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

well, i just went out and got some new stuff for my birthday...thought i'd post it to keep the thread alive...the sticker i just made is in there too

http://www.gonad.org/upload/images/happy_birthday.jpg'>

close up of the sticker (on the left, thats a shadow, not an ugly thick line)

http://www.gonad.org/upload/images/arghh.jpg'>

chumbawumba, you would be suprised, port-a-pottys get around, i saw a slowpoke on a port-a-potty about 60 miles from slowpokes area, i was completly stuned. so yes, maybe not now, and maybe not alot of people at once, but if no one rips it off, quite a few people, around the valley will see it.

*edit: and im dead serious, roughly 60 miles from the city he lives in...

YO DESTRUCTION, I THINK I SEEN YOU PUTIN UP A STICKER TONIGHT. IT WAS ON A POLE INFRONT OF THE COPSHOP ON 13TH AND LOMBARD AT AROUND 10:00. I WAS DRIVING BY AT THE TIME ON MY WAY TO PICK SOMEONE UP BUT ON THE WAY BACK I STOPPED OFF THERE AND SAW A BOB STICKER WERE I SAW DUDE REACHING. WAS THAT YOU?

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/arizona%20thread/street%20stickers/lotsa_002.jpg'>

i couldnt resist, i had to get a shot like that for myself. haha, ill get a daytime shot later today, haha.

who did that bob wannabe next to the robots will kill stuff? it looks like bob is drunk or something..whoever knows who did it kindly let me know haha......nice post toro, nice big stickers too. i need to get back in action, i got rained out today :o i talked to pero so ill call you over the weekend sometime.

Originally posted by SF1

YO DESTRUCTION, I THINK I SEEN YOU PUTIN UP A STICKER TONIGHT. IT WAS ON A POLE INFRONT OF THE COPSHOP ON 13TH AND LOMBARD AT AROUND 10:00. I WAS DRIVING BY AT THE TIME ON MY WAY TO PICK SOMEONE UP BUT ON THE WAY BACK I STOPPED OFF THERE AND SAW A BOB STICKER WERE I SAW DUDE REACHING. WAS THAT YOU?

Originally posted by SF1

nah it wasnt me, i wasnt out today because of the rain..but i know who it was, i was supposed to meet that person today, he was from NYC..if it was him that is..

has that fake sick one been still putting crap up?.....i want some sik stickers...wanna trade? email me if interested

oh yeah, my sister was up in NYC a few days ago and said she saw so much graffiti, and i was like yeah no shit, and i asked if she remembered any names in particular, and she said sik...word up

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

nah it wasnt me, i wasnt out today because of the rain..but i know who it was, i was supposed to meet that person today, he was from NYC..if it was him that is..

has that fake sick one been still putting crap up?.....i want some sik stickers...wanna trade? email me if interested

oh yeah, my sister was up in NYC a few days ago and said she saw so much graffiti, and i was like yeah no shit, and i asked if she remembered any names in particular, and she said sik...word up

NAW DOGGIE, I POSTED THAT LAST NIGHT. I SAW THIS AT LIKE 10:00 AT NIGHT. MORE LIKE 10 OF. I JUST QUOTED IT TODAY CAUSE I DIDNT THINK YOU SAW IT. AND THATS WHASSUP ABOUT YOUR SISTER CAUSE I ONLY BEEN BOMBIN IN NY LIKE 3-4 TIMES. BUT I GUESS I DID GO ALL OUT WHEN I WAS THERE.:D :D