The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IN GREAT NEED!!!!!!

OK! anyone out there that is willing to trade packages with me

leave ya email on here and ill get to you ASAP

i am in some need of some hello my name is stickers or anytype like that ASAP

i have some nice stuff to trade you! graffvids, poscas, etc.etc.etc.

cheers!

Re: IN GREAT NEED!!!!!!

Originally posted by meateater

OK! anyone out there that is willing to trade packages with me

leave ya email on here and ill get to you ASAP

i am in some need of some hello my name is stickers or anytype like that ASAP

i have some nice stuff to trade you! graffvids, poscas, etc.etc.etc.

cheers!

haha, oh dear.

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/00_012.jpg'>

im sending this to aussie friday. you guys sure cant get alot of stuff, i suppose i could send another package your way, hit up my email, well discuss trades. inf3ctionit3@aol.com

and one for the road

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/00_001.jpg'>

good waste of space there pal. fliks from todays mission featuring: slowpoke, fantom, and cpikle coming later.

*edit: ok here we go.

000_005.jpg

000_006.jpg

changing up the bus route boxes....

000_007.jpg

000_010.jpg

slowpoke, bad quality, bumpy bus, my bad

000_011.jpg

randoms

000_012.jpg

more randoms

more coming

Originally posted by MADSHIT

This thread is severely lacking graff stickers, and over run with corny nerd shit.:lol:

yo mad, im a fan, and i know you are in philly alot, so whats your opinion on those character stickers that are all over...like bob and el toro and such, i dont care if you absolutely hate them, i just want to know what you think...oh and up on i95 up in the northeast there are two pieces under an overpass by some tracks, one is kid, and i think the other was you was it? i couldnt see through the trees driving, but nevertheless they were nice as hell...

oh dear...since we've all been intimidated, id say we should stop putting stickers over wack ass "tags". *concerened pout look on face*. were u from? im willing to bet if its in the us i could get someone to put my sticker over one of your "tags". if you do indeed "tag". but seriously? if its wack? make it disapear, if its somehow good? in these odd days where a good handstyle is an oxymoron? then leave it. fuck these little kids writing dumb shit everywhere, you dont see bob calling out the guy who wrote bob gay guy on his sticker do you?no. and the same principal apply's, one way or another...its graffiti.

edit* looking back at those post's ive come to the conclusion that you indeed are a moron, none of those "tags" were any good, they all sucked severly and if you wanna argue THAT point just take a look yourself, id much rather see a clean sticker than some toy hand thrown slopply and crooked. if your handstyle is any good, it will be left alone by others. you have to give respect to earn it, and these kids didnt have enough respect to practice before they proved why many people look at graffiti with a frown because it looks like a six year old drew on a wall with a very expensive crayon he stole from his moms art supply box. fuck all that, fuck wack handstyles and fuck wack stickers, if your work is good enough, it will be left alone and for the most part respected. except by toys that havent learned the respect game yet. so in conclusion, quit your irratating bitching, we didnt need your commentary.

fantom...sf1 does do "tags" hehe...check out the philly thread in brickslayers and you'll see...he just don't know sf...its fucked up to go over people in general, but space is limited...if i ever go over some one its cuz i ran out of room or that shit has been their for a bit and it looks like its gunna peel off any second...

sf1 i'll put a sticker over the siCk one though..haha i bet u dont mind at all..hahaha...

any ways...no beef in this thread cuz thats whack...i know the philly thread in brickslayers got madbeef wit every new kid signing up and shit, but this shit is different. no beef just straight stickers...where them pics at?!