The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I THINK ITS BECAUSE ITS EASIER TO READ. BUT I AGREE, NOT THAT I THINK THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH SIMPLE BLK AND WHITE SLAPS , BUT IF IT WAS MINE I WOULD ADD MAYBE A BACKROUND COLOR OR A DOUBLE OUTLINE, OR MAYBE A FILL TO IT... JUST TO CATCH THE EYE BETTER.... BUT ALSO THOSE SIMPLE BLK AND WHITE SLAPS ARE CHEAPER TO PRINT OUT RATHER THEN FULL COLORED SLAPS... AND IF YOUR PRINTING THEM AT HOME IT DOESN'T WASTE AS MUCH INK.....

JUST MY THOUGHTS..

• Like 1

i don't really understand printing up basic font slaps like that. snoozefest.

You dont understand graffiti,toy.

So I guess you would say legends COST & REVS were a "snoozefest" too huh?Considering they pioneered the use of "basic font slaps" Fuckin' retard.You prob never even heard of them.

I THINK ITS BECAUSE ITS EASIER TO READ. BUT I AGREE, NOT THAT I THINK THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH SIMPLE BLK AND WHITE SLAPS , BUT IF IT WAS MINE I WOULD ADD MAYBE A BACKROUND COLOR OR A DOUBLE OUTLINE, OR MAYBE A FILL TO IT... JUST TO CATCH THE EYE BETTER.... BUT ALSO THOSE SIMPLE BLK AND WHITE SLAPS ARE CHEAPER TO PRINT OUT RATHER THEN FULL COLORED SLAPS... AND IF YOUR PRINTING THEM AT HOME IT DOESN'T WASTE AS MUCH INK.....

JUST MY THOUGHTS..

lol anyone can read my slaps from a block away.A double outline would just make it more blurry dumbass.

lol anyone can read my slaps from a block away.A double outline would just make it more blurry dumbass.

RELAX LITTLE MAN, IT WAS JUST MY OPINION.... I THINK A DOUBLE OUTLINE WOULD LOOK BETTER WHEN YOUR CLOSE TO IT OR IN GENERAL..... WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA POST A STICKER SO THAT PEOPLE CAN SEE IT FROM FAR AWAY? I MEAN , NOT THAT ITS A BAD IDEA.. BUT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE BIG.... AND IF THATS THE CASE.. THEN YES, GO BIG AND GO SIMPLE.. (BLK AND WHITE) . BUT IF YOUR GONNA PUT A SLAP UP, THEN USUALLY ITS FOR PPLE WALKING ON THE SIDEWALK OR CARS CLOSE BY,, ETC. DUMBASS.....

Great observation toy ! :rolleyes: Now go back to the toy thread where you belong fagg.

Hey stupid, I'm tipping from your stupid-ass attitude you aint a day over 12 years old.

Pretty sure I was painting well before you were born and I'm pretty fucking sure I've been up in more countries than you can point to on a map.

Your shit is boring, dead fucking boring. Easy to make, no skill or design, repetitive hack style shit.

You remind me of the stupid-ass FOBs back home that think simply writing a word on a wall made them hip hop.

I couldn't care less what you think of me and good chance I won't even bother reading your predictable response to this because the bottom line is the fucking Kmart logo has more style than they shit you uglify the world with.

2rgjrzm.jpg

Are you so fucking stupid that you cannot see the difference between their stuff and your vanilla style crap??!!

Let me spell it out for you, Cost has a character as the main focus of his sticker, Revs has interesting quotes and persona with his sticker.

All you got is something off a fucking keyboard. Big mouthed and bland, what a horribly tedious mix you have, stupid.

Oh and by the way, you realise that you basically admitted to biting their style, right, stupid?