Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Street Sticker Thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was hoping to check this thread for some stoke and was hit in the face with a plethora of siq street art slapz... replicant does not know the difference between street art and graffiti... pleas

Posted Images

DSC00263.jpg

Were you trying to start beef or something? Putting it over mine, and then me ripping yours into peices and putting it back, and so you rip min in half and put it back and now put another one over it, with me having to rip it off again? lol. Im done, be my guest. take that spot if you want. No hard feelings man.

Well, i've been sitting on the sidelines for the longest time due to religious issues. But i think i can i can finally begin to start managing God and street art. So, ill be getting up again.

So look out.

I like what your idea Bob. A Theme would be great. Im currently going crazy with diffrent outfits and whatnot with Ving... I recently made him into Zorro... We should do something together sometime. I got your number, ill hit you up soon.

Originally posted by Ving@Jun 3 2005, 10:27 PM

DSC00263.jpg

Were you trying to start beef or something? Putting it over mine, and then me ripping yours into peices and putting it back, and so you rip min in half and put it back and now put another one over it, with me having to rip it off again? lol. Im done, be my guest. take that spot if you want. No hard feelings man.

Well, i've been sitting on the sidelines for the longest time due to religious issues. But i think i can i can finally begin to start managing God and street art. So, ill be getting up again.

So look out.

I like what your idea Bob. A Theme would be great. Im currently going crazy with diffrent outfits and whatnot with Ving... I recently made him into Zorro... We should do something together sometime. I got your number, ill hit you up soon.

Ving cool your jets. Remember when I found your sticker over mine on broad street? I didn't get all crazy and start trying to shut you down. You gotta remember when you hand stickers out to people that are locals some times they seek mischive and put them over other artist. But I know Pat personaly and he's a cool guy, and i doubt he was trying to start beef, ham or chicken. So just chill out. I'm looking forward to seeing you up again, but dont do it to get revenge . stay cool later

Dude, i said, no hard feelings. That was the only one i ripped up. Sheesh. All love man. Do unto others as you want done unto yourself. : P

Anways, i went around today, just putting up the little bit i had on me. Hope ya'll like.

well, this one is very old. Its the first Jason one i attempted to do. For those of ya'll who remember, ya'll can tell the difference right away from how it was then and now.DSC01409.jpg

Capoeira!!!DSC01410.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

Blockman, new nad improoved. Suitably to advirtise the new batman movie comming out.

DSC01424.jpg

SOME MORE CAPOEIRA!!!

DSC01425.jpg

Too Slick.DSC01426.jpg

Zorro Ving...? Ehh. HaDSC01427.jpg

dunno who this guy is, but ehh.DSC01428.jpg

My current oldschool.DSC01429.jpg

hope ya'll like th pics, hopefully, ill have some more up soon.

I'm not bragging. But I do like it. Just because its made out of small postal stickers, instead of weat pasting it. but hey every body has their steaz! woot woot. One love catch you guys later.

Ps: Ving nice to see ya back, liking the Zoro, and if any body is in the city of Philly from July 15th on I have a show at Rare Breed on 18th and south.