The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man....

F Orbit...

That kid gave me a load of bull, never sent out my end of our trade, and never took pics of anything I sent him...

I'm thinking of flying out to Chicago and taking a piss on any ink-jet Orbit stickers I see!!!

frost,

i have only seen one orbit sticker out here and i've lived here my whole life, i have talked to the kid on aim, and i wanna get a trade going, but it seams like he's down, but shows know enthusiasm to actually do it, nah mean? . i dunno.

$19.78,

next time i talk to him on aim, i'll mention that. see whats up, kuz that shhit pisses me off too. i hate when mugfukers dont hold up on their end.

damn...i dont even know if i sent that one in?! i had so much better ones!

oh well...atleast i got it in..

hey i tried checkin it at barnes and nobles and they arent shipping till the 28th of this month..where did u get urs?

Well i got an idea that might give me some shit, i was walking around town, observing stickers, and i thought i would put up not only mine but your alls too, kinda like spread the word sorta thing, so if youd like me to spread your art and take pics of it, you can send me your stickers and i will, im in KY and i dont think many of you if any are from here so if it sounds good to you send me an email, jbigz13@yahoo.com if not oh well thought i might help

Now come on everyone. the powers that be want us to fight. thats why we have to stick together. no pun intended....i'm not defending anyone, i'm just saying dont let them have their way...

and i've actually been getting packs retirned to me by the post office but they've been emptied out. kinda fucked up... big brother is watching

Yea, Ive never gotten anything from orbit yet either, but i wont get pissed over it. starzabove, how much does izastickup cost? Im definetly gonna get my hands on two of those, one to read and bring places and the other as a collectors item. and sorry guys, ive been away from the game for a while, but ill be back soon. Ive come up with a new sticker that i hand drew, and ive been REAL busy latley. and around july im gonna be going down to new orleans for a week

so if anybody wants to sort out a trade, hit my email up about three weeks befor then.peace.

Originally posted by StarzAbove@May 10 2005, 05:58 PM

http://www.artbook.com/8888493336.html

Only E-store I know that has them in stock now. That site says that it comes with peel out stickers, I only got a medium Izastikup sticker, so I dunno about the "peel out stickers" and there are plenty of space on pages/blank pages to add stickers in it.

DOPE man thanks, im gonna have to cop this book soon!!!

yo RWK,

i actually got shit from the post office out here when i was resending the envelope that you sent for that pass around project... they quistioned it becuase it said Kill really big on the front and i had to explain that it was a website. they toook it anyways, but be weary. they are watchin... the mail neverr stops!!!