The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

^^ haha when dont you go all out? last night i wasnt there either, but el toro was..

I THOUGHT THE GUY WAS WHITE BUT I WAS DRIVING BY SO I COULDA BEEN WRONG. I DID SEE A TORO STICKER THOUGH.

dbd,

yeah, i know who is doin those bob like ones, some kid from texas sent me a pretty large sized package, you should definitly see this stuff, i think you will be quite amused, or extremly angry. i think its comedic, youll see my point. hit me on aim if you have a few minutes to spare.tell your sis since shes traveling she may as well pay the fantom a visit.:lol: ;)

to whoever commented on that jazztech joint, also hit me on aim, and check my thread. lots more of his work.

thanks for the placement starz..appreciate that...are u around NYC? u should go to the wooster show with me and bob or atleast meet up.

ice-x..that shit is funny...keep it up but do remember their is a new sticker thread and this is the STREET sticker thread...put em out their!

FUNNY!

no sir, you are quite wrong.....

see, my girl, you saw her, beautiful, asain, remember?

yeah, well, while living in cali, has gotten engaged behind my back, haha, im done with those silly asains. i found a new girl yo.

you still shoulda been taking pictures for me tho.....;) :lol:

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

FUNNY!

no sir, you are quite wrong.....

see, my girl, you saw her, beautiful, asain, remember?

yeah, well, while living in cali, has gotten engaged behind my back, haha, im done with those silly asains. i found a new girl yo.

you still shoulda been taking pictures for me tho.....;) :lol:

sorry i dont find it funny sir....

good luck with the new girl - just hope she wont do the same thing

:lol: :lol: :lol:

in other words

the stickers you put up outside, around town, bathrooms, restuarants, peoples cars, electric boxes, lightpoles, fire hydrants, windows...all that, you post here. any stickers you have, that have not been stuck to anything, go in the other thread. like ones you recieve in the mail, and you take a picture of before there all gone. and how the fuck did you get a ff sticker? i havent been able to get one at all.....

FF

They give stickers out for free on thier website, you just have to go there, and send them an email with your address and shit. It takes a while to get to ya, but they are worth it. I dont have the link, cause i'm at work, but i know it is on woostercollective.

Yea. tehy are busy guys over there. Gotta a lot on thier plate. So if you havnt gotten anything after a month or two, send them a nother polite email, and also say you'll trade with them. cause that is usually better then just begging for stickers.

I'm bored