The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what constitutes a 'good sticker'? alot of the people featured are local writers, respected by many

Replicant is recording the sticker scene in Brighton (England).. the nature of which is epehmeral and constantly changing, therefore linear photographic documentation proves a valuable source for anyone who wishes to look back and see who was up in 2016 for example

obviously this thread is a free for all and that means it belongs to equal participation, I have looked at this thread as a reliable record for sticker scene in my home-town (not covered by anyone else) for years.

not like i really care if you keep posting your dirt at the end of the day, but ill entertain ya once more

good, bad, or terrible - point is, were trying to differentiate (consequently discriminating) between "graff" & "street art" stickers. to clarify, we are aware of the oh-so-perplexing paradox that comes in distinguishing the synonymous categories. theres also the double standard with this sticker shit too - if some world-famous writer (doing actual graff) made some artsy stickers, people would be all over it, while if some tpwf put up a bunch of cute hello kitty stickers that were equally bad, most wouldnt talk shit. who cares, though - because if thats considered a real problem in ones life, theyhave it pretty good

that novel being written, yours is just low-level "slaps" from people who havent done shit & miscellaneous tpwf stickers out of graffiti glam package

• Like 1