Mirah Carey did a cover of Def Lepard's "Bringin' on the Heart Break"?

Joker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Coming soon to a CD rack or Kaza near you.....

Missy Elliot teams up with Gwen Stefani with production by Dr. Dre

Will it be decent? Sink like a stone? Let's hear what the people think.

Persoanlly, i liked Gwen when she was all punked/ravered out. I do not enjoy her new "electroclash/trash" look. Shit

Originally posted by LENS

Coming soon to a CD rack or Kaza near you.....

Missy Elliot teams up with Gwen Stefani with production by Dr. Dre

Will it be decent? Sink like a stone? Let's hear what the people think.

Persoanlly, i liked Gwen when she was all punked/ravered out. I do not enjoy her new "electroclash/trash" look. Shit

i think what you meant is...she always sucked and she always will, this is obviously going to be a disaster.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

on a side note.......i was taking a dump at some girls house..she had this cosmo girl magazine...and in it it said that gwen stefani went out with a member of fishbone.. back in the day...wich leads me to believe gwen sucks a mean dick

ok.....you people do know i was kidding.

yea walter is a distant cousin of mine. wich reminds me jonahs owes me for a pair of doc's

but fishbone gets alot of respect from true artists that bring the funk...i'm mad i wasnt able to catch george clintons show in chicago, cause the sanitations played. and he stopped at my aunts for a few hours. bleh oh well

werd, i have heard of the gourds. suprisingly i love bluegrass. but i didnt not know this. that is very interesting. and i thought phish had some hope by that cover now i know its not them i realize they are as big of a piece of shit as metallica..oops i mean puddle of mud..damnit i mean eric clapton...

Originally posted by sludgenuts

i think what you meant is...she always sucked and she always will, this is obviously going to be a disaster.

Disaster..definately.

As for her ALWAYS sucking, I can't agree with that. She has a great singing voice and when they first started out, she looked really good in a tom boy kind of way.

Watch the video where they cover "Oi To The World" by the vandals and you still wanna tell me she doesn't look good? I'm not asking you to dig the song, just look at how she looks....