The 'F' Word.

effyoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHY I SAY FUCK SOCIETY. THIS WORLD IS SET UP FOR SOME TO HAVE IT MADE. NOW THE FCC SAYS THAT BECAUSE THIS IRISH ROCKER USED THE WORD FUCK AS AN ADJECTIVE IT WAS ALLRIGHT. LIKE THIS IS A GREAT "FUCKING" PARTY . OR WHAT'S YOUR "FUCKING" PROBLEM IT'S NOT BEING USED IN A SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MANNER .

SO GUESS WHAT . NOW THIS LEADS THE WAY OF PRECIDENCE FOR BROADCAST TELEVISION SHOW WRITERS TO USE "FUCK" AS AN ADJECTIVE. I FOR ONE DON'T THINK IT SHOULD BE USED AT ALL ON RADIO OR TELEVISION. CAUSE IF SO WE WILL ALL WIND UP FUCKING AROUND RAISING OUR KIDS IN A FUCKED UP SOCIETY THAT DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW THE WORD FUCK FUCKED UP OUR SOCIETY.

Originally posted by Vanity

i know some dude that fucked a girl that was paralyzed... eh said he did it cause he felt sorry for her...

shit reminds me of some movie that i can't remember

I think you're referring to the movie KIDS when Casper is telling telly about a friend of his that fucked a retarded girl with crutches at Special Olympics

Oh, just wanted to say the best instance of "fuck you" in literature is Catcher In The Rye

Best instance of "fuck you" in a movie- 25th hour

"fuck all those vandals playing at being "artists" on 12 ounce prophet with their smug attitudes and primadonna cyberspace dialouge talking shit like there's no tommorrow confident in the knowledge that if things get too heavy they can just shut their terminals off. Fuck you."

At least that's what i believe Edward Norton would have said about us.

Archived