New Hampshire (yes we paint here)....

osreP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest crack is wack

this is not a NH thread unless these jackasses are the only one sin the state painting and i know thats not true... call it what it is. self promo.

AerosoloholiX

(crack is wack) this is not a NH thread unless these jackasses are the only one sin the state painting and i know thats not true... call it what it is. self promo.

bdub-ax

ikue-ax-fyt

morf-ax

calv-ax

jaero-ax-apb-fyt

wise-apb-dm

perso-apb-bc-dm

neek-apb-bc-dm

coda-jkl

seb-?

maze-?

zb.one-coma

those are all writers from nh,they dont all currently paint,an there is more but those are the only names i could think of worth mentioning,

call it a self promo call it what you want,just like i paint nh i rep it,most people dont get to see whats here unless its on the comp so hate on me...peace

I'm not gonna comment on the self promo, but you might consider keeping a lower profile about trains. There aren't many spots, it's a small state and not hard to narrow down where you are. It's not likely to get you busted tomorrow, but if you stay in the game long enough it will come back to bite you in the ass. If you feel like deleting some things let me know.

yea ill look back to see if there is anything that needs to be deleted but as far as train go there all done out of state,security has the yard on lock cuase the gilford rail is a short line threw nh an people party around train tracks an what not an they damage trains, leave shit on the tracks ect so for the last couple years the gilford secrurity patroll the tracks,the train operators report anything goin on on there property.

Originally posted by osreP

again, sorry about all the self promotion. im just figuring the flick posting thing out. ill post more crew shit and others when i can upload them.

not to sound like a dick, but there really aren't that many heads painting in NH. and i just wanted to get the ball rolling with the only flix i had uploaded (mostly me, some of my boys) in the hopes that the others like my man jaero would post their shit. i will upload more of a variety when i get the chance but until then, be upset about it.

not to sound like a dick, but there really aren't that many heads painting in NH. and i just wanted to get the ball rolling with the only flix i had uploaded (mostly me, some of my boys) in the hopes that the others like my man jaero would post their shit. i will upload more of a variety when i get the chance but until then, be upset about it.

yea i wish my scanner wasnt fucked i have film that could've helped out the thread an could post more of the other writers from nh

also,you can hate on me an perso for postin alot of our own flix but if you look at it positive it should prove somthing...

I'm wondering if you APB heads in NH are down with the APB heads in VT....SAG,SENT,TANK,REEK,DVNT,TOOTH,ASET??

Some of those styles look rather like other writers that I know..Not "dissin'", Just curious, I think APB in VT Would be down to join forces and paint eachothers walls up. With all the styles combined, could turn out some nice walls.