i hate fat people

MystikPW

Guest hipnos

you have a point, i definitely wouldn't have been as in your face about that. i still would have thought it was a generalization, but it's so much easier to hate people without knowing them, so i don't think it would have been the same issue. i guess i'm kind of surprised at my own reaction to this issue, because i'm not fat (although, i could care less what people on the internet think), so i could just say "yeah those fat people suck" or something like that. i just feel really bad when i think about how much shit they must go through already to have to deal with some childish little remark that i could make. i'm not gonna say anymore, though, 'cause i think niseNSF hit the nail on the head.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Being obese has alot to do with the North American way of life as well. We have far too much fast food, and everything is processed, and very un-natural. European cultures are generally more trim becaue their diets involve more fresh, unprocessed foods, and they walk instead of jumping in the car to head two blocks down the street to the store.

Also, it's in the genes. my family is generally bigger, and I have to work extremely hard to stay at a steady weight (gaining and losing sucks because you always have to buy new clothes). I can go anywhere between 130-155 withing a month or two. My families Metabolisms suck.

Don't hate on fat people. It's all in how you're brought up. In fact, women are meant to have a decent amount of meat on their bones in order to deliver healthy babies. thin women are usually told by their doctors to gain weight when they carry children.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Although i understand completely what everyone is saying...i think i may have used too strong of a word...hate...i dont hate people because theyre fat...i mean i cant just walk into the street and see someone fat and automatically make myself believe i hate them...thats the difference, between me and the kukluxklan....its just that most fat people i meet have a problem with me in some way or another..and with most other people as well...i dont know what the thing is...i mean ive met people who are fat and are the nicest people in the world...i have a question...if i was to make this post say i love fat people...people who write back to it saying "yeah i know...theyre great" or something to that effect...you wouldnt all pounce on me like i was evil...but if you look at that statement to what it is, its another generalization...just not a bad one in your eyes so you wont say anything...but if you look closer, it is the same thing as saying i hate them...im sorry if youre fat hipnos...and i realize my behavior earlier on this board was a bit childish, but what if i said i loved fat people, would you be up my ass as much as you are now?

I don't know about you guys, but I think Mtv has just about enough fat dudes playing wood stained 5 string bass. Especially fat bass players making goofy faces. (i.e. alien ant farm, a new found glory etc.) There should be some sort of affirmative action on Mtv for dudes who aren't fat and make funny faces and play bass. No more fat people on tv please. I believe there is a direct correlation between the weight of the bands and how good they are. For example... when Nirvana was on Mtv, the music rocked right? Were they fat? Exactly. How many fat dudes did you see in the "Welcome to the Jungle" video? None right? Once again my point is proven. So let's start it right here and boycott the fat rockers.

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com:80/users/3697/3logo_small.gif'>

P.O. Box 1030

Jeffersonville, IN 47131

Issue#3 out now! Issue #1 and #2 still available.

"Aryan Nations and Hammerskins,

You can wear my nuts on your nazi chins!"

Originally posted by ElemEnoPee1:

i mean mentally retarded people arent assholes...most of them have good attitudes about life

Using mentally handicapped people as an example is so ignorant I'm not going to bless you with a response. And whoever is posting that picture of the Special Olympics can burn in hell, too. Ignorant fucks.

Archived