shameless selfpromo

niseNSF

Originally posted by anti-social

all i got to say is that you flipped out on me a few months ago, engaging in long ass pointless discussions for posting a bunch of my own shit and now i guess it's okay for you to do it.... you are contradicting yourself big time here.....but then again this is the internet and it means absolutely nothing to me in reality....

anyone can post their own shit if they have rep and they are honest about like "yo heres my and my crew"

you tried to be slick about it, and you suck.

so, no, sorry, nice try mr sour grapes...no hypocrisy here.

but thanks for playing.

Originally posted by anti-social so i wouldn't bother responding to this...

and yet ya still did. word up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah antisocial, for the record heres what i said to you 6 months ago when you posted 20 of your own "BARON" pieces all from canada and none of anyone else but you. no one has ever heard of you (still).

compared to me posting a healthy mix of some of my own and mostly my boys, and clearly admitting (even labelling the thread title) as shameless self promo. 98% of the responses have been people mostly diggin it. you can hate on me or hate my graff, thats your perogitive. but dont try to play like its a double standard: you got hated on cause you have no rep and tried to manufacture it by posting 20 shots of your own fr8s, prolly ALL 20 of em. if i wanted do post photo for photo on the internet man, i could drown you in flicks. i simply posted one nights worth of trains.

heres the quote cut and pasted from me that you think is somehow hypocritical:

originally posted by cheerleader

but for the sake of fun stuff to look at, i am quite guilty of posting what my boys/crew has done..but i try to leave my own stuff out. sometimes, i include my own shit but i try to mix it up and have the ratio be heavy on the others and light on myself and friends. i mean no one wants to see people psot their own stuff, but at the same time most of my flicks are gonna be what got painted before what was rolling, so its like post nothing or post something. so in a sense i think a healthy ration of self promo is ok....but this thread is a good example of when kids go too far.

Originally posted by Bad Swimmer

I'm digging it, but where are the Crnot flicks?

haha since this is metal heads, its all fr8s, and CRNOT is strictly a streets, roofs, tunnels and clean train member of the clan. both he and i are prolly the least fr8-painting dudes. honestly, the most crushingest dudes on steel are NECSKE TRE and ATAK right now for us. ONOROK, of course, but lately hes been on sabbatical. not for long though. if i can ever get crnot into a fr8 yard, ill post the flick no doubt.

nice thread...

and Nise, one of your freights is sitting outside my bedroom right now. It's a straight letter simple on a grainer with light green fill with mber on the left and Dasar on the right. and somebody next to mber.

do you want me to flik it if it's still there this afternoon?

Re: nice thread...

Originally posted by swiss cheese

and Nise, one of your freights is sitting outside my bedroom right now. It's a straight letter simple on a grainer with light green fill with mber on the left and Dasar on the right. and somebody next to mber.

do you want me to flik it if it's still there this afternoon?

ahah damn thats an old ass train...it was with NECS MBER and DASAR in like 1998. i only remember that shit cuase dasar only came out on a few fr8 missions back in the day. but yeah fuck it, flick it, man! my piece is horrrrrrrible but oh well.

Archived