Siegfried And Roy

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the other day the 'news' said that some woman with big hair distracted the tiger and it approached her... so... like a woman, she reached out to pet it and Roy slipped when he tried to get between them and, then the tiger picked him up (by his head) 'as if picking up a cub' and took him to the cage where he'd be "safe"...

but, I figure that's also where the tiger eats so... could be just some 'mortally wound you and drag you over where I like to lay around, watch you writhe until I'm REALLY hungry'

At any rate, some of my friends just went out to Vegas and got married by Elvis... The stayed at The Mirage... the show was sold out but they went to the animal safari thing... they said that when you looked at the animals you could pick up earphones and Sig and Roy would narrate about the different aspects...

Now... I'm a music-type and I like to find obscure samples... I just think there have to be enough double entendre's in those narratives to make a whole album of craziness...

Archived