If you only knew.... LOL

rolemodel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: outbenchin the rest...uuuuubbbbb

Originally posted by SPFlatty

haha, battle of the benches..."i catch better flicks than you", "no, i catch better flicks than you"..."no you don't, cause i know who's tight and you don't"..."no, i know who's tight"...let me put it this way, what you catch depends on your location and the type of yards you have. anyone whom ive traded with knows i got the shit, maybe i'll take the time to get to the office and scan some ish, maybe not. anyone can defend that old school catches are the greatest, or folks with rep. but today, a lot of the hottest stuff is coming from kids you've barely heard of. or if you have heard of them, their rep hasnt traveled east quite yet or vise versa. i know blame has a hold of kwest katches. i usually only get scratchy filled rboxs in my parts, but thanks to other people, ive been able to see how dope that cat really is. anyway, just bench. what's the point of pretending you know something the rest of us dont and not telling us this oh so private information. it's stupid, just say your opinion instead of beating around the bush and playing like we're all stupid. you know the UB holds it down on the bench, get over it. we got it handled. do your part and contribute as many of you do...

UB

What a waste of space and a waste of time writing out a response that has absolutely nothing to do with the challenge I presented. I don't care where you are or who you are. If your truely out there you'd have pics of most if not all of these names. Old school? There isn't a damn picture in here that dates way back. These pics here were taken last year. What I'm saying is most of what is posted here is pure garbage, plain and simple. Would you agree or disagree with that statement?

i dont follow fr8 threads enough to know what the original beef was about here...but i will add these 2cents: all these clown ass niggas that are claiming to be "benchers" but dont do graffiti can eat a fucking dick.

if your only role in graffiti is that you drive to your layup and take photos of graffiti, then you are a groupie. pure and simple. groupies get no respect from anyone. sure i will look at your pictures, but you are clowning yourself pretty much.

but when these shook ass groupies try to chime in on graff talk like about whos good and whos not and who should go where or do what, thats when they start to earn themselves a knockout. armchair quarterbacking may be acceptable in the world of sports talk radio...but not in this sport. if you are a coward who simply want fame for being a documentor of other peoples work, i sure hope you know to keep you mouth shut when grown men are talking.

that siad, i dont know who is who in the fr8 areas of this site...but i know some of you seem to know what you are tlaking about, and another half of you are clearly dudes with cameras who study the itnernet, and try to sound like experts on something you dont know shit about. i dont know what its about, like, belonging or something, but its corny as shit. join a frat or something if you wann buy into respect.

p.s.: this isnt like subliminally directed at anyone on here..i dont know yall..i just got the sense from reading thes elonger psots that the same kind of shit was going on that i hate.....i cant stand people that invent themsleves on the computer. the net is dope for networking and sharing flicks and stuff....but its just a medium for the real people who do work.....all the little barnacle people who hop onto the side and make like they do shit need to get knocked out. fuckin groupies.

You don't follow freight threads? Hey, I'm not the one who has 2401 posts behind my name. Beef, there ain't no beef. This is all about pictures. I'm interested in seeing some good shit. Cheerleader you got any pics to post besides your own crew. Anyone? Christ, you try to make a worthy post with quality pictures and you want to see what others have caught by those same artists and it turn in to some war of words here, never fails. This could be one of the freshest posts on this wack ass site if you would contribute. I don't know maybe none of you take pictures of any of these artists and you think their shit is wack. What ever. I'm just waiting on the pictures. No more words, just post the images.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by cheerleader

i dont follow fr8 threads enough to know what the original beef was about here...but i will add these 2cents: all these clown ass niggas that are claiming to be "benchers" but dont do graffiti can eat a fucking dick.

if your only role in graffiti is that you drive to your layup and take photos of graffiti, then you are a groupie. pure and simple. groupies get no respect from anyone. sure i will look at your pictures, but you are clowning yourself pretty much.

but when these shook ass groupies try to chime in on graff talk like about whos good and whos not and who should go where or do what, thats when they start to earn themselves a knockout. armchair quarterbacking may be acceptable in the world of sports talk radio...but not in this sport. if you are a coward who simply want fame for being a documentor of other peoples work, i sure hope you know to keep you mouth shut when grown men are talking.

that siad, i dont know who is who in the fr8 areas of this site...but i know some of you seem to know what you are tlaking about, and another half of you are clearly dudes with cameras who study the itnernet, and try to sound like experts on something you dont know shit about. i dont know what its about, like, belonging or something, but its corny as shit. join a frat or something if you wann buy into respect.

MY FEELINGS EXACTLY. BENCHING ISNT A SPORT. PAINTING IS.

Originally posted by rolemodel

You don't follow freight threads? Hey, I'm not the one who has 2401 posts behind my name. Beef, there ain't no beef. This is all about pictures. I'm interested in seeing some good shit. Cheerleader you got any pics to post besides your own crew. Anyone? Christ, you try to make a worthy post with quality pictures and you want to see what others have caught by those same artists and it turn in to some war of words here, never fails. This could be one of the freshest posts on this wack ass site if you would contribute. I don't know maybe none of you take pictures of any of these artists and you think their shit is wack. What ever. I'm just waiting on the pictures. No more words, just post the images.

a: no i dont follow fr8 threads. i paint streets and highways and subways. fr8s are low on my list.

b: my 2000 posts are spread over two years, so easy there, cowboy.

c: when i have flicks of other shit , i share it. when i have just flicks of my squad, i share it...but i clearly label it as selfpromo so as to not be slick and pretend it aint. but im not a "bencher"..never claimed to be. so i spend my free time DOING graffiti, not documenting graffiti. i have no interest in being like some sort of graffiti babseball card collector.

d: i know theres respectable people on here into benching..i respect and appreciate people who bench and share.....but not the ones who do no painting but have big mouths. if you wanna just be a graff photog, fine, like i said, ill look at your photos...but somewhere along the line, some of these photog-only kids think posting 30 pictures a day on 12oz earns them an opinion on shit. theres even kids on here that have never painted even one piece but alwasy have some critical commentary on what is going on, like "oh so and so is toy" or "dude is going over the #s" or whatever. mannnn, shut the fuck up. groupies groupies groupies.

tantamount to a groupie being like "ive sucked the dick of all the best guitarists on tour, so heres how you should play the guitar!"

rolemodel

rolemodel....

you need to chill man. the flicks you posted were ALRIGHT, but almost half are black and white(must have been buy 4 rolls get a black and white roll free at WalMart). ive been working all day (7 to 5) so i counldnt respond. so just quit with all this nonsense, im not ever sure what the challenge is.

how about this.... i make a thread tonite of 30 flicks i caught in the past 2 weeks, and well let the people vote. but whatever thats, dumb.

but seriously, you posted only 20 average flicks/catches. and half were black and white. why are you SO BAD?

be sure to bump this thread up at least 5 times while your in class tomm.....

Re: Re: outbenchin the rest...uuuuubbbbb

Originally posted by rolemodel

These pics here were taken last year. What I'm saying is most of what is posted here is pure garbage, plain and simple. Would you agree or disagree with that statement?

i agree.

you confuse me.... so you wanted to make another wack thread with flicks almost a year old.

THIS POST IS FUCKING GAY

YOUR POST WAS ONLY 20 FLICKS, YOU HAVE SUCH A DICK ATTITUDE IT ONLY MAKES ME WANT TO NEVER LOOK AT YOUR POSTS AGAIN, THEY RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD.

WHO CARES WHO'S A BETTER BENCHER :rolleyes: , GO PAINT FUCK!

OR AT LEAST GET A LIFE, OR SHOW SOME SKILLS ON YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY HABIT..NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHO CAN BENCH..ANYBODY WITH SOME FREE TIME ON THEIR HAND CAN TAKE THEIR CAMERA TO A SPOT AND TAKE SOME FLICKS OF PIECES.

...you have ahorrible attitude rolemodel...and you make the ones of use that do take benchin pretty seriously look like shit...

...and the only people that can get away with just documenting and not painting are fifty year old railfans who have stcaks of flicks so big they've filled their parents basement...if some of you out there are trying to vicariously live a life style by flicking trains you need to get a fuckin life or pick up a fuckin can...

I really feel Cheerleader on this issue. We have a whole alot of guys on here that are just critics. Its like Richard "Superfag" Simmons commenting on ultimate fighting, no one would even tune in. So way do all these photo geeeeeeeeeeeks think their opinions are worth a $.19 cents reprint from Walmart. Go out and paint a couple hundred cars in the elements and put your "POMPOMS" away nerds. The sad thing is Cheerleader that we are all just wasting our time talking to these squids, because it is way over their heads.

Originally posted by southrngent

Oh yeah please keep post our flixxxxx we all appreciate itttttttttttt.

hahaha no doubt. i feel the same way about photo groupies as i do about graff whores. they are pathetic, no doubt, but it wont stop me from letting them drive me to the paint spot, push out carts of stolen paint, buy me taco bell, or give me head. i mean, far be it for me to crush anybodys dreams, ya know. post more flicks!

Guest SPFlatty

what has it all become?

i'm a critic, a bencher, a painter, and a groupie...well, a groupie for catherine zeta-jones, damn, she looks so hot in intolerable cruelty!!!

anyway, i gave my two cents. save it or spend it or give it to your favorite yard bum. who cares if someone doesnt paint or paints all day and night. since when has the internet become the freight scene? since when has witty remarks and shit-talking determined anything? i could careless about you or your screenname. if i see someone on the lines, then i care. but not on here. any twelve year old with a computer can become ces or cope2 if they get to the screenname first, ya feel.

fame comes from the yards, not the computer monitor...

Guest rob deer

nerd oner

graffiti babseball card collector.

aye, so I just wanna say that since my childhood baseball career never really took off, and since I was a small time gambling addict over packs of skybox, benching at age 14 seemed like the right thing to do.

point being, the crap I was capable of doing wasn't worthy of a clean panel. You should let all these train benching nerd groupies that live vicariously through others just marinate on that shit for a while and maybe there won't be so much wak shit cause some toy had to prove it to you to post on pure graff.

rolemodel you're the shit. some one needs to get this post going though

and big poppa recs whoa.

"ha ha she is fat now!!!"

Archived