The Undergarment for Circumcised Men

Guest Anal Cunt

Guest Anal Cunt

As men, we rarely talk about how, "we feel" during sex. Manhood was developed to increase circumcised male's sexual pleasure and help in the restoration process. How good, "I feel", during sexual activity. Today we are living longer than ever before, think about it..........

http://www.jkcc.com/manhood/index.html

hundreds of sensative penial glans cant be wrong!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Anal Cunt

Read this heart felt emotional testimonial..

Dr David Nunn

How did you get here? Typed "Foreskin substitute" in address bar.

Where are you from? AUSTRALIA

Comments: I was circumcised when I was 19 because I wanted to be 'normal' like other young men. I am now many years down the track from 19 and I consider it to be the biggest and worst mistake of my whole life. The first time I masturbated after being circumcised was an absolute let down because the feeling was about one third the intensity of my pre-circumcision and has been ever since. By removal of the prepuce (foreskin), quite a large amount of nerve tissue is destroyed and hence the wonderful feeling associated with the glans moving in and out of the prepuce. All doctors should be compelled to explain to parents of innocent baby boys and to adults seeking circumcision the destructive effects of such a mutilation. Thanks for at least some kind of assistance in restoration by use of your product. I haven't been using it long enough to make any comments regarding positive changes, however I do feel that I am more relaxed than usual. One thing I did do was to use some moisturiser on the glans before putting the 'MANHOOD' in place. This gives a feeling of a wet, smoothness between glans and 'new foreskin' and also assists in restoring sensitivity by removing the dry, keratinised skin of the glans. As a matter of further assistance, it is good at least once a week to gently use a facial scrub which is designed to remove dead cells and dry material from your face, on your glans. I suggest no more than once a week in the shower for this treatment. Today, I am going to place an order for some more of your 'MANHOOD' product. Thanks again and I will send some comments at a later date. Best wishes for what looks like a good product.

Guest Anal Cunt
Originally posted by suburbian bum:

Yeah i have heard nermerous times taht sex and masterbation is better when your not circumsized.

yes i feel your pain. Not everyone can be as cool as the "uncut" but maybe the "manhood" can help just a person such as yourself.

Guest K[O]MEGA

its not as glamerous at it seems..

im not circumsized..

and when a girl is getting crazee wit da Bj's i tend to twitch alot..its weird..

and when my shits on hit..i mean flag pole status..kinda hurts hitting it bare bak cause it rols back..and it stretches..but ..for some reason..twitches and esxrusioating pain..doesnt make me stop..

out of subject..i used to get cramps on my rib cage..like real big ones..i would crouch foward try to make it stop while truckign away liek buttah..something about sex..that your turn into a machine and you cant stop..its weird....but anyways..

yah ..if your not circumzised shit gets sensative..makes you wanan go pee if gurls suk on the vader too long..

kOmega smOken wha? komega smOken ..blizunts to da nizuts..

Im glad Im circumcised (sp?).

I knew this one boy from school who wasnt and he told me that when youre younger you get a buildup of white cheesy stuff in the foreskin. I think its called Schmega or something.

And I also hear a bunch of people call Loveline and have pain while having sex because of the foreskin.

My boy will be circumcised.

Originally posted by mapo wc:

I knew this one boy from school who wasnt and he told me that when youre younger you get a buildup of white cheesy stuff in the foreskin. I think its called Schmega or something.

From the sounds of it that kid didn't wash beneath his foreskin enough...it's really easy to just pull the foreskin back (when it's not erect) and wash it when in the shower.

[This message has been edited by Tofu (edited 08-24-2001).]

actually the point of circumcision is to stop the increased chance of infection and wide spread disease. an uncicumcized penis is almost guarnteed to get infected with the magnitude and variety of diseases. in the old days the world was partitioned so that certain diseases were only in certain parts of the world, but now with the world being mixed together every disease is everywhere therfore they affect people that under normal circumstances would not be exposed. this was most common from the late 1800's through the early 1900's as many penis's were infected, which brought upon the idea of circumcision to lessen the chance and increase cleanliness. what is on the website may be true however, i would rather have worn out gland or whatever than an amputation of my main man. (its what they did) thanks everyone

Here's part of an essay by Dr. Paul M. Fleiss, MD, MPH, titled "The Foreskin Is Necessary", it's interesting:

------------------------------

Western countries have no tradition of circumcision. In antiquity, the expansion of the Greek and Roman Empires brought Westerners into contact with the peoples of the Middle East, some of whom marked their children with circumcision and other sexual mutilations. To protect these children, the Greeks and Romans passed laws forbidding circumcision.1 Over the centuries, the Catholic Church has passed many similar laws.2,3 The traditional Western response to circumcision has been revulsion and indignation.

Circumcision started in America during the masturbation hysteria of the Victorian Era, when a few American doctors circumcised boys to punish them for masturbating. Victorian doctors knew very well that circumcision denudes, desensitizes, and disables the penis. Nevertheless, they were soon claiming that circumcision cured epilepsy, convulsions, paralysis, elephantiasis, tuberculosis, eczema, bed-wetting, hip-joint disease, fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse, wet dreams, hernia, headaches, nervousness, hysteria, poor eyesight, idiocy, mental retardation, and insanity.4

In fact, no procedure in the history of medicine has been claimed to cure and prevent more diseases than circumcision. As late as the 1970s, leading American medical textbooks still advocated routine circumcision as a way to prevent masturbation.5 The antisexual motivations behind an operation that entails cutting off part of the penis are obvious.

TOFU SPEAKING: Also, read this, a description of how the foreskin acts to actually prevent immunological disease (also from the same article):

-----------------------------

Immunological Defense: The mucous membranes that line all body orifices are the body's first line of immunological defense. Glands in the foreskin produce antibacterial and antiviral proteins such as lysozyme.12 Lysozyme is also found in tears and mother's milk. Specialized epithelial Langerhans cells, an immune system component, abound in the foreskin's outer surface.13 Plasma cells in the foreskin's mucosal lining secrete immunoglobulins, antibodies that defend against infection.14

El Jefe' said:

"an uncicumcized penis is almost guarnteed to get infected with the magnitude and variety of diseases"

Think about it, it's common sense: Why in the world would having a foreskin make someone more susceptible to STDs?! It makes absolutely no sense at all...and as far as infection goes, you've already read the paragraph about how the foreskin prevents it...so next time read up on something before you make a fool of yourself...

El Jefe' said:

"i would rather have worn out gland or whatever than an amputation of my main man"

What in the world are you talking about? It sounds like it's coming straight out of your ass...

[This message has been edited by Tofu (edited 08-25-2001).]

Guest chicken bone

your foreskin is actually where a mans soul is. so once it gets cut off, when you die you float around the surface of the earth for all eternity. so ghost sightings are really the ability to see dead, lonely, circumsized men.

the circumsision craze was started and funded by the US Governemnt in conjunction and cooperation with the forces of evil who scour the earth, eating these circumsized souls. it gives them more power, they wrote the bible too.

ok.

------------------

chicken bone!

Archived